3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
"
InSaYnE_72 wrote:

Yes I know about it, we need to re-summoned every time we log in. But it dont...

It's not because I put 2 animated guardian at my gear? Because if it's this, I think we need to put this information in the main page of the guide.

well the only way to be sure i guess would be to test it. I guess it could be possible if you activated one or the other that it got rid of the first. If you still have the 2 animate guardians socketed, just pick the two skills separately and go to a low level area and summon a full setup with one and then cast the second and see what happens. I assume you can only have 1 up at a time but i dont know how the gear is stored for them. They may over write one an other.

I will try.[/quote]

So I tried and no, it's not this, nothing change whene i put 2 animated guardian, so he died, in blighted map I think. I upgraded the blighted map with alchemy orb and I think a mod of the map killed him... I'm sad, i don't understand how..
"
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
"
My animated guardian died :(.

where?

I'm not 100% sure if he died, just one question, if I put a second animated guardian gems on my gear for leveling it, it will remove all items of another gem ?

I didn't see whene he "Died", I Was doing some blighted map tier 11 and 13, and some low tier map. I really don't know what happend and whene..

There is no problem in equipping multiple AG gems on your character, they won't cause any problems.

The AG uses a hidden inventory allocated to your character, so all equipment used for the AG is bound to the character, not the gem. When you unsummon the AG he disappears but all items remain in the inventory. Resummon and he reappears and has access to the AG inventory of items. You can't remove items from this inventory (you can't even see them) but you can over-write them by animating a different piece of equipment.

You can swap different AG gems in and out of your character and it won't effect the inventory. All that happens is when you summon your AG the inventory connects to whichever gem you used for the summon and applies the relevant level and quality.

So you can level multiple gems, do the quality recipe, swap over to a different gem and you won't lose your AG items.

The only way you lose AG inventory items is upon the death of your AG, which clears his inventory and you lose all his items. There is a mod you can craft which ensures that on death the AG drops his chest armour but there's no point using that, it's not the expensive part of his equipment.
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Jan 6, 2020, 3:12:52 PM

Thanks you for your precision.
Last edited by NakamaGarf on Jan 6, 2020, 3:13:15 PM
"
Onedaylate wrote:
im pretty new to summoner and i have a question about this build. is it wrong to go Commander of darkness + fortify instead of spirit offering+ mistress of sacrifice? personally i like forify more.

The ES heal of spirit offering + the ele resists are pretty hard to give up.
I have a couple questions regarding the animate guardian setup and generally elemental res for the zombies.
1) If I follow the setup to the letter will the elemental resistances for the summons be capped?
2) If not should the rare chest on animate guardian also have resistances of some sort?

Hey, Im having some difficulty with this build. I wanted to play this build because it said it was low budget and all content viable. I know my gems arent fully leveled yet and Im lacking good jewellery, but is the build really as viable as it says? I see video's of people without chest armour killing uber elder, while Im struggling with T11 maps in damage and survivability. I feel like other characters where I've sinked as much currency as this one can do a lot more. Anyone has tips?
Can some1 help me with the crafts? I need minion attack speed and the +2 to support gems..
"
Stratic wrote:

Hey, Im having some difficulty with this build. I wanted to play this build because it said it was low budget and all content viable. I know my gems arent fully leveled yet and Im lacking good jewellery, but is the build really as viable as it says? I see video's of people without chest armour killing uber elder, while Im struggling with T11 maps in damage and survivability. I feel like other characters where I've sinked as much currency as this one can do a lot more. Anyone has tips?

So looking at your profile there are a few things. First you need to go do Uber Lab, that is very very important. This allows your spirit offering to proc on you giving you a shit ton of ele resistances and energy shield regen.

Second you have a minion speed linked to your auras instead of at least an enlightened lvl 3. The minion speed is doing nothing for you where enlightened would save you a ton of mana.

Third if you're going to use a 5l for Zombies you should swap out impale and put in an added minion dmg support instead.

Lastly hitting 1000 str is a big boost in survivability, also every increment of 300 strength adds +1 zombie for us which is huge dmg too. If you are short on strength it's probably because you're low lvl and have yet to socket in 2 efficient training crimson jewels.

How does the skill "cast while channeling" work?
I don´t understand it...
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/XavonNG/characters?characterName=MetamorphSkelecro

Could anyone help me figure out what I should do next? Lvl 91, have 6L Queens, 6L Victarios in stash, wearing 6L Geof with aura setup now.

With 10k EHP T14 is still quite rippy, maybe I'm getting too close to mobs. Clear speed doesn't seem as fast as I'd like either but if I run victarios I lose too much HP to feel comfortable. Resistances are maxed with offering up.

If anyone could take a look and see what the next best upgrades for me are I'd appreciate it.
Last edited by XavonNG on Jan 6, 2020, 4:01:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info