3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Any thoughts on reducing 5 points somewhere to get Champion of the cause on the south side of the tree?
Hey,

Why I can't cast all my aura on whene I use victario's influence?
How are you able to keep pride, vulnerability, Discipline, and Dead Banner up?

I can do Pride, Vulnerability, and Discipline, but not Dread Banner.

Basically, I can do 3/4 Auras but not all 4. Do I have to be running vicarious to do all 4?

Also, and unrelated, made the suggested changes and I am way way tanky now, thanks for the advice.
Brunowa , do you think you can post a delve setup? I'm assuming cyclone 6L with the stampede. I saw someone else on this post linking their setup but it will be nice to have it on the main page.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Jurvi wrote:
"
How is possibble, that on Passive tree still remain Death Attunement?
https://youtu.be/FDxcrhKkuoc?t=2306

Anointment.

P.S This thread is getting way too spammed with questions that could easily be answered by just reading the original post thoroughly. :(

I'm going to add a frequently asked questions section to the guide in the next day or two to answer these common questions.

He he I was wondering when you'd get fed up...

If it were me doing the addition, the very first Q & A would be;

Spoiler
What are the minimum requirements for the build?
Spoiler
1. Witch class
2. Necromancy ascendancy
3. Baron's Helmet
4. A working brain with the following attributes;
a. Creativity/imagination
b. Reading comprehension
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
so how does ppl have 4 Spectres ? i only can have 3 and cant found the answer for this problem :|
How many Chromatics to get the 2 green 2 red on the Alberons Warpath? I have spent a bunch and no luck. Or is it a crafting recipe?
How many Chromatics to get the 2 green 2 blue sockets on the Alberons Warpath? I have spent a bunch and no luck. Or is it a crafting recipe?
Last edited by GoobDBZ on Jan 5, 2020, 4:45:40 PM
So, currently I have this stuff, it's my first necro build, where should I put my currency now ? '-'
(expect AM)

Spoiler
Last edited by Mastiis on Jan 5, 2020, 4:32:30 PM
What can I change a lot of times I will insta die to a metamorph boss. I have close to 15k who. Please someone look at my character and see what I'm doing wrong.

Also is hatred better then pride i have heard mix between both.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info