3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi, I wanted to ask about the Animate Guardian setup. For me it would be qite the investment and i can see the benfefits of it but I am still a bit scared of loosing that investment. From what I've read it's not a good idea to use the guardian in Hall of the Grandmasters but do you use it in other hard encounters such as Uber Elder or Sirus?
"
iDreizor wrote:
In the 2nd setup (speed) you dont even get to 1000 strength it that intended?

yes it is, with speed you don't even need 1k str to speed run the map, then when you get to boss if you need to you can change out your gear for 1k str.
Level 94 to 95, running T15 and T16, doing all boss and metamorph.

Only 1 death to a metamorph that did what appeared to be a 13k ice nova.

Build suvivability is strong. Upping chaos resist from -30 to + 30 made a huge difference. I can recommend that.

I'm still on a 5 link Geoffri's, don't see the point of a 6 link until I can afford the L4 enlighten to go with it!
"
johnsavarese wrote:
"
How is possibble, that on Passive tree still remain Death Attunement?
https://youtu.be/FDxcrhKkuoc?t=2306

Death Attunement on your neck using oils.

Thanks a lot of, i am a novice in this game
"
Echosyp wrote:
"
iDreizor wrote:
In the 2nd setup (speed) you dont even get to 1000 strength it that intended?

yes it is, with speed you don't even need 1k str to speed run the map, then when you get to boss if you need to you can change out your gear for 1k str.

I would still suggest aiming for 1000 strength with speed setup.

I run with 1050 strength. POB doesn't show it because it's missing my lethal Pride jewel which gives me extra strength.
Hi, i was wondering, even with enlighten lvl 4 i cant activate all those auras in the chest, is it normal ? is haste here only for vaal haste ?

thx in advance
Im gonna try to get the speed setup, but i cant afford the 6links which gem should i leave when only run with 5 gem?
"
Railg8n wrote:
Hi, i was wondering, even with enlighten lvl 4 i cant activate all those auras in the chest, is it normal ? is haste here only for vaal haste ?

thx in advance

Haste is on. You need to pick up sovereignty cluster in tree.
"
iDreizor wrote:
Im gonna try to get the speed setup, but i cant afford the 6links which gem should i leave when only run with 5 gem?

In weapon, must haves are zombies empower level 3/4, multistrie, feeding Frenzy minion speed.

For chest take out dread banner.
"
wakabajashi wrote:
"
lenguyendan wrote:
Impale support vs Minion damage support
Which one would be better?

Same question here. In pure effective DPS Impale is weaker but how to calculate Impale effect ?

I'm totwlly undecided on this and frankly it comes down to personal preference.

The in-game damage difference is so negligible just take your pick.

Overall I would think Impale does give some more DPS when coupled with dread banner, but minion damage and the blue socket provided great utility for changing that gem slot very easily which I do often (eg for minion speed)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info