3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
theloveboat wrote:
Any thoughts on War Banner vs Dread Banner?

If you use Impale Support: use Dread Banner. Otherwise use War Banner.
"
Aleckzz wrote:
I have problems with the damage, what do you think it can be? Do you find metamorph easy? The conquerors?

???
New toy.I am 21k EHP.FeelsTankyandChaosCapped.

Last edited by ArisFuser on Jan 5, 2020, 5:53:36 PM
Hey guys i am here messing arround with the crafting this is what i have so far:

where do i go from here? can i just craft now the " Can have 3 crafted mods" ? and its good to go?
"
ArisFuser wrote:
New toy.I am 20k EHP.FeelsTankyandChaosCapped.

Holy crap - that is a magnificent piece of gear - did you craft, buy or find this beauty ?
"
BowWizard wrote:
"
ArisFuser wrote:
New toy.I am 20k EHP.FeelsTankyandChaosCapped.

Holy crap - that is a magnificent piece of gear - did you craft, buy or find this beauty ?

BEAST!!!

"
MONSTERSyken wrote:
so how does ppl have 4 Spectres ? i only can have 3 and cant found the answer for this problem :|

Lvl 21 Raise Spectre gem, then you get 4 extra levels which makes it a lvl 25 giving you 4 spectres
"
pelisoli wrote:
Hey guys i am here messing arround with the crafting this is what i have so far:

where do i go from here? can i just craft now the " Can have 3 crafted mods" ? and its good to go?

2 Options:

Option 1, lose accuracy and aura craft (guarantees u keep +1 gems and minion damage and ready for multimod):

1. Craft prefixes cannot be changed.

2. Scour the mace.

3. Multimod

Option 2, keep aura craft (risky):

1. Annul accuracy off the mace (20% chance)

2. If you get it, congrats! Multimod from there.

If you unfortunately annul +1 gems or minion damage you will need to get those 2 again.

"
ArisFuser wrote:
New toy.I am 21k EHP.FeelsTankyandChaosCapped.

Update,21k,lol...still some more way to go XD.
Hello, trying this out on PS4. First off It really sucks that I can’t highlight corpses for my spectres. Do you think this is a deal breaker? Also How the hell are you getting maxed res? I don’t see how your doing it with just belt/rings im running geofris for my chest piece. Is there a aura or something major I’m missing here?
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
K.C.C.O.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info