3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
mustangroush wrote:
What can I change a lot of times I will insta die to a metamorph boss. I have close to 15k who. Please someone look at my character and see what I'm doing wrong.

Also is hatred better then pride i have heard mix between both.

Pros and Cons to everything in this game.

Hatred:
25% extra damage
Linked in Victario's gives 32% extra damage.

Pride:
39% extra damage (but ramps up from 19% and takes 4 seconds to reach max).
Does not pair with Victarios

So overall, Hatred gives more consistent DPS, whereas Pride ramps up.

On bosses that take longer than 3 or 4 seconds, Pride shines well. For everything else, Hatred is better.
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 5, 2020, 5:59:55 PM
"
ArisFuser wrote:
New toy.I am 21k EHP.FeelsTankyandChaosCapped.

nice one..i got myself a rare one too..there are some options that can be better than astramentis but they are hard and expensive to find

"
TehOzzy wrote:
Im trying to do the 6 link Georfri Sanctuary with all the gems but can only afford level 1 enlighten for now but whats an alternative to that? i cant put on all the auras currently

Use Flame Dash for utility or Summon Holy Relic for a bit of extra DPS.

Alternatively, just keep in Enlighten to level it up.
"
ArisFuser wrote:
"
Draxguards wrote:
@arisfuse i dont kno if u answered why did u take blood magic out of the setup?

Sorry for the delay. So many pages that your question went unnoticed.

Well, the KEY in my decision is the ridiculous amount of Physical damage minion do thru Impale. Impale negates mitigation, and adds minus 30% phys reduction to attacks.A Slayer or Champion have 100% chance to impale what makes it massive but we have 12/20/40...minions impaling at 60% chance with ridiculous quantity of attacks per second. So, the ONLY way to improve Impale damage for summoners is thru DreadBanner, Generosity and Enhance. I used an Impale calculator.

Impale Level 21 +3 from item Effectiveness 66%
DreadBanner 21/23+Enhance Level 4+Generosity: 60+%effectiveness (even more with awakened generosity...

That means close to 130% of Impale effectiveness what results in Minions dealing 55% MORE DPS. Basically, like an Awakened Minion Damage level 6! In order to get that I had to free up a socket. Blood was the reasonable choice, since we lose 1 or 2 frenzy charges to boost dps immensely.

In fact, I use zombies as support because summoning all the time is not of my liking, but if we added auras in chest for them....well...they could go quite easily to 1.2+ million dps x skeleton.
Hope you can read this before it gets lost in the mess...

saw it :) thanks so much bud
"
Hello, trying this out on PS4. First off It really sucks that I can’t highlight corpses for my spectres. Do you think this is a deal breaker? Also How the hell are you getting maxed res? I don’t see how your doing it with just belt/rings im running geofris for my chest piece. Is there a aura or something major I’m missing here?

I played this build last season on PS4. You just have to hold down you summon spectre button till you see little circle appear then scan over the corpses.

I moved to PC cause trade market sucks on PS4
Hey man thanks for the build.

I have one question ...

im currently run the budget AG setup + Queens Sword.

Should i get a crafted weapon next or aim for the Kingmaker AG setup.
what does gimme more benefits ?
"
Whusthat wrote:

I have one question ...

Weapon for sure. AG is just a nice quality of live on top.
"
Whusthat wrote:

I have one question ...

crafted weapon
Why War banner over Dread banner if not using Impale? Dread banner shows like 50k more dps on PoB and also reduces enemy accuracy, eventho they have a 20% chance to inflict impale, still with 15 zombies hitting 2-3 times per second i feel it wil always proc on bosses.
dunno about support gems
used withering touch but maybe impale is better ...
but i don't really want to do Big upgrade now ... probably make second character soon .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info