3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
AFrese wrote:
Works Sulphur Flask (+40% Damage) for Minions?

No.Unless clearly stated ALL flasks apply to YOU. Well, you could go for Umbilical Inmortalis to have some fun.
How does this build cap resistances? I barely see any on the gear except the chest piece.

Is resistance not important anymore? Do we just need chaos?
"
Squishydew wrote:
How does this build cap resistances? I barely see any on the gear except the chest piece.

Alot of them we get from tree and rest from rings, I only don`t understan how to push strengh on 1500. I`m now on 1133 and I think that is max. for me.
"
Squishydew wrote:

Mistress Of Sacrifice. And yes, we need chaos.
Hello guys i need some suggestions on the build since it's the first time i try it, i keep dying to metamorph bosses/conquerors and it's getting quite hard to do T14+ maps with this build, what am i doing wrong? I have 11 EX budget but dunno what i should/could upgrade first.

"
Rima0 wrote:
"
Squishydew wrote:

Alot of them we get from tree and rest from rings, I only don`t understan how to push strengh on 1500. I`m now on 1133 and I think that is max. for me.

Try to get a belt with 14% increased STR+flat STr.
"
MetaGolem wrote:
Hello guys i need some suggestions on the build since it's the first time i try it, i keep dying to metamorph bosses/conquerors and it's getting quite hard to do T14+ maps with this build, what am i doing wrong? I have 11 EX budget but dunno what i should/could upgrade first.

go for weapon. i change my 6-linked queen ornate to rare 6 link. my minion damage increased quite a lot. can do all content except grandmaster, which not try yet.

i bought my weapon for 10ex, but it is worth every penny. trust me. ;D
Hey folks, where do you place the Lethal Pride Timeless jewel?
Last edited by SkimmyBoy on Jan 5, 2020, 7:44:26 AM
So getting the lab enchant "Raised Zombies deal 40% increased damage" is just impossible to find on Standard league. One guy wants 240 ex and some don't even list prices. I tried offering 38ex but no response :P

Got the skeletons enchant but, like brunowa, I prefer to run with Victario's influence and auras. So that enchant won't help me much.

Meanwhile, if anyone has the raised zombies enchant in standard and wants to sell for 38ex, let me know lol :D

Using 4 aura now, Dread Banner, Pride, Aspect of Avian and Flesh & Stone. Any idea where to improve more in term of item. thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info