3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hello everyone, I periodically drop zombies t10-16 cards, in the Uber Lab all spects die. I don’t know what to do, help.
if i know how to get up here pob / sorry again

i gave 1100 strenht.
What could be the problem?
Last edited by Tzier on Jan 5, 2020, 8:00:14 AM
Hello im Playing currently an Zombie summoner build with montreguls and Whakatu offhand.

i´d like to switch to this build over now im curios whats the gem set up is like with a one hand and offhand.

Thanks in advance :-)
"
ArisFuser wrote:
"
Rima0 wrote:
"
Squishydew wrote:
How does this build cap resistances? I barely see any on the gear except the chest piece.

Is resistance not important anymore? Do we just need chaos?

Alot of them we get from tree and rest from rings, I only don`t understan how to push strengh on 1500. I`m now on 1133 and I think that is max. for me.

Try to get a belt with 14% ed STR+flat STr.

My gear:

+ 2x Efficent traning.
Last edited by Rima0 on Jan 5, 2020, 10:06:32 AM
Hello!

Im breezing through maps t16. But when i try to do Shaper/Sirius. My Zombies seems to die alot. Can anyone help me out here to fix the problem? Im spamming Convocation for the regen but its not helping. Here is my gear and links

Im loving the build btw! :D
Last edited by Wicifor on Jan 5, 2020, 8:18:45 AM
idk how u ppls keep alvie ur AG and zombies on Awakener, lost all very fast
Hey guys,

what should i expect from Lethal pride jewel ? i cant understand it ?
"
Goofio wrote:
"
Erhesar wrote:

Thanks, now i start get in.

Have another question. If i roll item by orb of alteration, then i cant upgrade it with essence to minion damage because it is not white item. So, what i need to do to get +1 to gems and minions damage at same item?

Unfortunately, if you want minion damage, you have to use essences or fossils. Minion damage is a special mod that isn't part of the regular pool, so you can't augment/alt/regal minion damage onto it.

You have to overwrite the existing +1 to gems and try to roll minion damage with +1 level at the same time. So you'd have to scour it and spam essences/fossils.

However, I think Rex_Banner's idea would work and be extremely helpful. I'm going to gather some fossils and try it today. But it would ONLY work for maces, swords, and axes. It will NOT work for warstaffs (warstaves?), because warstaffs have extra non-attack prefixes. It goes like this:

Weapon Crafting Guide for 2H Maces/Axes/Swords (NOT Warstaves!)

1. Fossil/essence craft until you hit the desired minion damage. Use Essences of Fear or Bound Fossils. Essences of Fear are cheaper, but you're going to be spending 7ex on crafting bench fees, so IMO, you'd probably want T1 minion damage from Bound Fossils for this.

2. If there are extra prefixes that aren't "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" try to annul the extra prefixes. If you annul minion damage, return to step 1.

3. If there are three suffixes, try to annul one of the suffixes. You need a free suffix for the crafting bench. If you annul minion damage, return to step 1.

4. Right now, your weapon should have a minion damage prefix and 1-2 suffixes. If you also have the prefix "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems," go to step 7.

5. Craft "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" on an open suffix.

6. Use the beastcrafting recipe "Add a Prefix, Remove a Random Suffix," to add the prefix "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems." The beast you need is a Farric Wolf Alpha. Currently, they are going for 33c in Metamorph League, so it is much cheaper than slamming this prefix with an Exalted Orb. This cost-saving measure was suggested by floodo1.

(See Spoiler for an alternative to step 6.)
Spoiler
(Alternative 6.) Slam the prefix "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" with an Exalted Orb. If your weapon has three suffixes (including the crafted "Cannot roll Attack Modifiers"), then this should only take 1 Exalted Orb. If you have open suffixes, this could take a few exalted orbs if you keep slamming suffixes. Steps 5 and 6 were suggested by Rex_Banner, it works for 2H maces/swords/axes, because there is only one non-attack prefix.

7. Right now you should have a weapon with 1-3 suffixes and only 2 prefixes: minion damage and "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems." If your weapon has any suffixes other than "Cannot roll Attack Modifiers," then go to step 8. If your weapon has no other suffixes, remove the crafted mod by using the crafting bench, and go to step 10.

8. Replace the crafted mod "Cannot roll Attack Modifiers," with "Prefixes Cannot Change."

9. Use a scouring orb on the weapon. This will remove all of the remaining suffixes. Warning: Only do this after you have crafted "Prefixes Cannot Change"! Otherwise you will wipe every mod from your item and be back at step 1!

10. You should now have a weapon that has no suffixes and two prefixes (minion damage and +1 socketed gems). Time to multi-craft. Craft "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers" onto the weapon.

12. Craft "+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems" onto the weapon.

13. Craft "Minions have % increased Attack Speed / Minions have % increased Cast Speed " onto the weapon.

14. Congratulations! Your weapon is complete!

Thank you Goofio! Very helpful and easy to follow. I was able to craft this:

For anyone wondering, this entire craft is around 10 ex. At least 7ex in master mods from the crafting bench alone. The weapon upgrade is so powerful for the build because it increases your Raise Zombie gem by 4 levels (with at least Empower 2 linked)
"
Tzier wrote:
Hello everyone, I periodically drop zombies t10-16 cards, in the Uber Lab all spects die. I don’t know what to do, help.
if i know how to get up here pob / sorry again

i gave 1100 strenht.
What could be the problem?

First off you need to be running a golem of some sort. If you're having trouble with deaths I would recommend trying Chaos Golem and if you want damage, Carrion golem is a ton more damage.

Another thing I would try is meat shield in the helmet as opposed to minion life. When I did that switch to meat shield I haven't had a spectre death since. It's WAY better than minion life in my opinion.

So the biggest problem here is your zombies dying... I'm going to assume you dont have a jewel with "Minions Leech % Damage as Life" and if you don't, get one. This is going to single handedly keep your zombies alive if they're attacking something with no problems what-so-ever. Also, try using convocation in combat OFTEN to reposition your zombies AND to give them the life regen from the skill during combat. This helps a lot in damage heavy fights.

Any other questions, let us know! Hope this helps!
If you have some curr to burn you can also boost your zombies, sekllies and specters gem by one using this novelty item

Mittens just had to get one, now Mittens has the buyer's remorse...

i m @ this point with my gear above....i tried to run the version with auras in chest but i cant run them all...mana is not enough .....

any gear advice and how do i run the auras properly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info