3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Picked up Mask of the stitched demon for only 250c last night, debating re-selling it for like 310c or just using it. Can't decide
"
Agroveuin wrote:
idk how u ppls keep alvie ur AG and zombies on Awakener, lost all very fast

We don't. For the sirius fight, you usually swap out your zombie gem for skeletons. Zombies and AG both are too derp and die in the storm.
"
Echosyp wrote:
Picked up Mask of the stitched demon for only 250c last night, debating re-selling it for like 310c or just using it. Can't decide

I decided that AG items cost too much, equipped it with a leer cassock, some culling strike unique weapon, wondertrap and some rare armour.
Whatever ur AG setup is, if its only supported by blood magic, it can stil actually die (not that mine did, but i've seen him at 50% hp once so I figured it can).
"
chaoval wrote:
"
Echosyp wrote:

I decided that AG items cost too much, equipped it with a leer cassock, some culling strike unique weapon, wondertrap and some rare armour.
Whatever ur AG setup is, if its only supported by blood magic, it can stil actually die (not that mine did, but i've seen him at 50% hp once so I figured it can).

Oh yea, mine done died twice so far, I'm going on 12 ex in my AG so far lol.
Impale support vs Minion damage support
Which one would be better?
What would you guys change if you had this gear and about 30 ex for dps improvement?

Spoiler
Last edited by dhominico on Jan 5, 2020, 11:56:55 AM
"
Agroveuin wrote:
idk how u ppls keep alvie ur AG and zombies on Awakener, lost all very fast

zombies + spectrs for charges no ag , no skellies - Sirius AwL 8
https://youtu.be/Ac2e7nKB1yA

P.S.
corrupt todays

easy way to get increased attributes belt ? or just chaos spamming
Sorry, I may have missed this in the 400 pages of replies, but where are you getting all five specters from? I can only manage three and I have the enchant on my neck (Death Attunement). Two from the skill gem and one from the neck gives me three. Where are the other two I'm missing?

Thanks and great build!
How is possibble, that on Passive tree still remain Death Attunement?
https://youtu.be/FDxcrhKkuoc?t=2306

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info