3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Draxguards wrote:
@arisfuse i dont kno if u answered why did u take blood magic out of the setup?

Sorry for the delay. So many pages that your question went unnoticed.

Well, the KEY in my decision is the ridiculous amount of Physical damage minion do thru Impale. Impale negates mitigation, and adds minus 30% phys reduction to attacks.A Slayer or Champion have 100% chance to impale what makes it massive but we have 12/20/40...minions impaling at 60% chance with ridiculous quantity of attacks per second. So, the ONLY way to improve Impale damage for summoners is thru DreadBanner, Generosity and Enhance. I used an Impale calculator.

Impale Level 21 +3 from item Effectiveness 66%
DreadBanner 21/23+Enhance Level 4+Generosity: 60+%effectiveness (even more with awakened generosity...

That means close to 130% of Impale effectiveness what results in Minions dealing 55% MORE DPS. Basically, like an Awakened Minion Damage level 6! In order to get that I had to free up a socket. Blood was the reasonable choice, since we lose 1 or 2 frenzy charges to boost dps immensely.

In fact, I use zombies as support because summoning all the time is not of my liking, but if we added auras in chest for them....well...they could go quite easily to 1.2+ million dps x skeleton.
Hope you can read this before it gets lost in the mess...

Last edited by ArisFuser on Jan 5, 2020, 4:03:19 AM
"
snowmittens wrote:
It is only better bc of added zombie. U will lose energy shield . Check my character I have 1 with 100+ life like yours still lose es

Your char is not public but anyway you are right

I didn't run the ES numbers is POB and calculated the +2 to es per 5 stre as local while it is global and much better.
I get 2 extra zombies and 200 str from the plate but lose 1.5k ES despite having 10% of life as extra ES mod

[/quote]

Open now
could you explain how lethal pride affects you?
cause as im reading it noteable keystones gets transformed but doesn't stack.
you are affecting like 4, doesn't that make you loose some valuable stats?
or am i totally misunderstanding how it works?
Hey!

Can i get some help how to improve my character?
Like if if want to use a 2 handed weapon my res would be awful,

Thanks in advance.
Some of you mention that is so easy to get 1500 strenght, but for me is even hard to reach 1200 strength. I don`t understand where to grab all this strenght without buying some speciall jewel for alots of ex, wich I don`t have.
Any tips, thenks.
"
Mulle9000 wrote:
could you explain how lethal pride affects you?
cause as im reading it noteable keystones gets transformed but doesn't stack.
you are affecting like 4, doesn't that make you loose some valuable stats?
or am i totally misunderstanding how it works?

Lethal Pride is a valuable minmax option, BUT its random stats make it a bit of a headache. Must be divined to get %Str on notables but grants +flat STR on all other nodes. Doesn't transform notables like Glorious Vanity does, it just ADDS. I would go at it when my gear is already solid.
"
Falcon_Power wrote:

Make your profile public, cant see your caracter.

By the way, new to the necro world, how do you get the Shaper's glove with 2 blue 1 red 1 green?

I dont see any on sale on poetrade and i tought we cant socket or link corrupted item? So you just have to be lucky and corrupt one with the right color and nothing change?

tnx

Shaper Gloves don't drop corrupted so you can easily colour them.
Works Sulphur Flask (+40% Damage) for Minions?
Can you guys take a look at my gear its Rankostra, see if i should improve anything else?
Hey guys, first time doing this build. For some reason I'm strugling with DPS already in T11 and above maps. Could you please take a look at my gear. Any cheap suggestions to improve DPS before I save like 8ex for good weapon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info