3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Added jewels to the guide.
How do people get 4 specters? I only have 2 from the Gem and 1 from death atonement.
"
theloveboat wrote:
How do people get 4 specters? I only have 2 from the Gem and 1 from death atonement.

Use a level 21 raise specter gem, then you get 4 levels added to it, 2 from baron and 2 from global which makes it lvl 25 to give you 4.
"
snowmittens wrote:
"
Sirlorrans wrote:
"
Swiftlard wrote:

Whats so special about 1500 str? Thought only thing is zombies each 200?
Thanks

Reaching 1500 str is not difficult, so why not? This is a good damage bonus.
I have 17 zombies 378k each and idk why people dont max str :/

Reaching 1500 str is kinda hard

I not gonna buy the timeless jewel and try to divine it like last league(failed after 40 expensive divines)

This is my thicket for that goal once I unlcock the final veiled mod I want for it(life as extra ES, extra skelli +zombie)

It better than Geoffri's in every way (except on resists), life,ES, Extra str + will give me 2 zombies

It is only better bc of added zombie. U will lose energy shield . Check my character I have 1 with 100+ life like yours still lose es

Make your profile public, cant see your caracter.

By the way, new to the necro world, how do you get the Shaper's glove with 2 blue 1 red 1 green?

I dont see any on sale on poetrade and i tought we cant socket or link corrupted item? So you just have to be lucky and corrupt one with the right color and nothing change?

tnx
Violent dead, fortress Covenant or rare jewel?
Hey,
First time I post here despite the fact I've read like the 100 last pages, daily since the 3.9's release !

Just wanted to give my overall opinion on 2 things :

1) No offense OP, but you have no idea what metamorph bosses can be, with negative chaos resist that can 1hit you like no other encounter can, Sirius, Uelder, whatever.. it's just insane ! I had 30ex in bank so I changed to my final version with now 60chaos res and it's a MUST ! (if you dont care at all about dying, you can skip it tho)

2) I just switched from Queen's decree to crafted, +1 gem + 2supprot, etcetc.. and Im kinda disappointed. I only got an empower 3, yeah, but I dont see any dps gain at all, harder metamorph bosses still die in 5-10 secs (I mean, hardest hardest). But man, the minion-speed lost is so brutal... I've played spectres 2 leagues already as main caracters so I use Convocation all the time, but still... all in all, Im not een sure it was an upgrade. Will buy an empower 4 but I highly doubt it will be like night and day... !!!
It is only better bc of added zombie. U will lose energy shield . Check my character I have 1 with 100+ life like yours still lose es
[/quote]

Your char is not public but anyway you are right

I didn't run the ES numbers is POB and calculated the +2 to es per 5 stre as local while it is global and much better.
I get 2 extra zombies and 200 str from the plate but lose 1.5k ES despite having 10% of life as extra ES mod

"
Thanarchy wrote:
Hey,
First time I post here despite the fact I've read like the 100 last pages, daily since the 3.9's release !

Just wanted to give my overall opinion on 2 things :

1) No offense OP, but you have no idea what metamorph bosses can be, with negative chaos resist that can 1hit you like no other encounter can, Sirius, Uelder, whatever.. it's just insane ! I had 30ex in bank so I changed to my final version with now 60chaos res and it's a MUST ! (if you dont care at all about dying, you can skip it tho)

2) I just switched from Queen's decree to crafted, +1 gem + 2supprot, etcetc.. and Im kinda disappointed. I only got an empower 3, yeah, but I dont see any dps gain at all, harder metamorph bosses still die in 5-10 secs (I mean, hardest hardest). But man, the minion-speed lost is so brutal... I've played spectres 2 leagues already as main caracters so I use Convocation all the time, but still... all in all, Im not een sure it was an upgrade. Will buy an empower 4 but I highly doubt it will be like night and day... !!!

Thanks for the feedback mate!

Yeah Metamorph can be a biaatch I hear. But sounds like you have it nailed. You just need to go hard on the chaos resistance.

Regarding the upgrade to +3 gem weapon, you should definitely feel it on bosses. Mapping not so much... mapping feels fantastic with Queen's but the bosses will be far slower. Try using Minion Speed in your setup to offset some of the speed loss.

Hello everyone, I periodically drop zombies t10-16 cards, in the Uber Lab all spects die. I don’t know what to do, help.
if i know how to get up here pob / sorry again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info