3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Love this Build!

What is the gems yous use for the passives? i cant seem to find it,
im trying to build around a fast farming,

btw is there a secoundary amulet?

"
Anena wrote:
Hi Guys just switched to that Build :D What are the Best Spectres to use in Metamorph League? Im not sure if those in the Opener Post are still BiS :/

Ty for a kind reply!

First page - Spectres and Animated Guardian tab. Ranged Spectres are covered in alternate build tab. Choose what fits your build and/or play style.
Last edited by BowWizard on Jan 4, 2020, 10:15:47 PM
Wait, since when were we supposed to switch from Minion speed support to Impale support in the zombie 6l. Is speed support fine instead?
oh and vulnerability for enfeeble, while i'm on the topic.
"
micotu wrote:
Wait, since when were we supposed to switch from Minion speed support to Impale support in the zombie 6l. Is speed support fine instead?

There's some text above the gems. Minion speed/dmg are acceptable alternatives to impale, and the blue socket means you can switch between the two for bossing/mapping if you wish.

Give it a read through, he suggests some changes to auras depending on your choice.
IF you're lazy and don't want to switch between minion damage support and minion speed for zombies, which is better? I don't have impale, I don't want to roll my 6 link for a green, so I have speed right now. I tried damage and feel like the zombies aren't as quick for mapping, but bosses, it's less damage (duh)

Should I just be switching on boss or go with one? If I could afford awakened minion damage, would that far surpass speed?
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Zapatas wrote:
Im trying to link my Geofri chest for a 6 link but only got 5 linked so far. What gem should i choose NOT to have in, vs the 6L build?

If your Empower is level 3 or 4, remove feeding Frenzy.

If your Empower is level 1 or 2, remove that.

Ok hmm I got 6 link weapon. So thought I should remove some aura or something in chest ?
And the empower I have is level 3
"
Respeck wrote:
IF you're lazy and don't want to switch between minion damage support and minion speed for zombies, which is better? I don't have impale, I don't want to roll my 6 link for a green, so I have speed right now. I tried damage and feel like the zombies aren't as quick for mapping, but bosses, it's less damage (duh)

Should I just be switching on boss or go with one? If I could afford awakened minion damage, would that far surpass speed?

I tend to use Minion Speed for everything except for Sirius, Uber Elder, and Atziri. They are dedicated fights and a quick gem swap is easy.

No need to swap for normal bosses or Conquerors etc.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Respeck wrote:

I tend to use Minion Speed for everything except for Sirius, Uber Elder, and Atziri. They are dedicated fights and a quick gem swap is easy.

No need to swap for normal bosses or Conquerors etc.

Thanks a lot!

I really enjoy the minion speed but the awakened gems are always a tease, but really it seems like minion speed is super good for zombies. Thx for the quick reply, the guide/build is nuts!
!
Last edited by Teddoesit on Jan 5, 2020, 12:33:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info