3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
peterdink wrote:
The speed variation of this -- does that just refer to running flesh offering? Or is there more to it? Sorry if answered before -- I didn't see it called out on the original post.

Speed variation uses a speed belt and boots.
[E] It's also in the gear section.
Last edited by Sudomancer on Jan 4, 2020, 8:00:50 PM
"
Vyous wrote:
Just as a warning, I had a meta in haunted mansion manage to insta-kill my immortal AG setup (mask of the stiched demon, 10% max life as ES, ect) unsure what the mods were, but some kind of aoe wiped out me, the AG and about half of my zombies instantly, so folks should be wary.

Lost count on this one - there is already a warning about AG - page 1 Spectres and Animated Guardian, including don't go to HoGM, even with an immortal AG. Also on p55, 110, 178, 240, 261, 318 & 329.

I appreciate others may not be aware of all the links but there is no excuse for not reading the first page and it always helps to read through some of the thread. Nothing in PoE is immortal, especially in 3.9 with all the screwed up buffs to monsters.

And for those who would argue their AG is immortal IF you follow the guide exactly, go and complete HoGM, T6 -or above - it was a T6 before 3.9 changes - with your AG. Record it. Post it. Characters have 6 tries, an AG only has one. It won't be coming back from a HoGM encounter, so it isn't immortal at all.
Last edited by BowWizard on Jan 4, 2020, 9:01:34 PM
I just wanna recommend a cheap aura chest for everyone with the Sovereignty cluser. No 6L needed.

War banner, flesh and stone, haste+vaal haste, hatred, blasphemy with vulnerability. Unreserved mana is 4%.

Swap out War Banner for Dread Banner if you use impale.
Last edited by Swiftlard on Jan 4, 2020, 8:03:52 PM
Hi Guys just switched to that Build :D What are the Best Spectres to use in Metamorph League? Im not sure if those in the Opener Post are still BiS :/

Ty for a kind reply!
Is it normal that I dont have enough mana for Discipline,Pride,Vuln,Dread Banner with a Enlighten lvl 3 + Sovereignty?
What would you change first in this setup for more OP action xD.
I got about 30 Ex to burn?
Got enlighten 4 waiting.
And maybe empower 4 soon.

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnBAcEswceCPQLYQ48ES0RlhQgFE0UcRZvGJEaHRo4Gj4b-hzcIvQkmiXfJ6kpLiycLR8y0TkLOlI6WDrGPC1FR0eFSVFJsUqfTLNNrFBHVcZZ81qRXz9i9GO7ZlRmnmdxZ5toZWjyakNqrGvbbAttGXGycg9yqXLFdqx8g3_Gg1-DzIPbjHaOvo8akFWSwZMnlG-VIJUum4qg5qIApBmofayqrUiuPq9stzG3PryfvOq-T7-XwGbB88JsxPbGrsk9z37QH9OP0_vXz9i92V7fsONq5FHqGOvu7IPsiu8O74jv6_Af8NXxrPIe8933Mvjr-Tf60vxL_gr-gQ==?accountName=coldyl&characterName=Lolskilled
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Zapatas wrote:
Im trying to link my Geofri chest for a 6 link but only got 5 linked so far. What gem should i choose NOT to have in, vs the 6L build?

If your Empower is level 3 or 4, remove feeding Frenzy.

If your Empower is level 1 or 2, remove that.

Brunowa, I think you mean Enlighten? Empower is in the weapon setup with Raise Zombie...
Guys, im few recipes - so simply im uanble to craft my own good wpn... is there any viable, good replacement? I dont have dozens of exes to buy crafted weapon, cant craft it myslelf - yet, but still, got some exes for substitiuton.
Last edited by TorgarN on Jan 4, 2020, 9:08:15 PM
"
Korendir2016 wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Zapatas wrote:
Im trying to link my Geofri chest for a 6 link but only got 5 linked so far. What gem should i choose NOT to have in, vs the 6L build?

If your Empower is level 3 or 4, remove feeding Frenzy.

If your Empower is level 1 or 2, remove that.

Brunowa, I think you mean Enlighten? Empower is in the weapon setup with Raise Zombie...

Ah yes, thanks for that.

Well, it depends on what setup the guy is currently running.

If Skeletons setup, the same thing would apply. If auras, take out a cheap reservation one like War/Dread Banner.
"
coldyl wrote:
What would you change first in this setup for more OP action xD.
I got about 30 Ex to burn?
Got enlighten 4 waiting.
And maybe empower 4 soon.

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnBAcEswceCPQLYQ48ES0RlhQgFE0UcRZvGJEaHRo4Gj4b-hzcIvQkmiXfJ6kpLiycLR8y0TkLOlI6WDrGPC1FR0eFSVFJsUqfTLNNrFBHVcZZ81qRXz9i9GO7ZlRmnmdxZ5toZWjyakNqrGvbbAttGXGycg9yqXLFdqx8g3_Gg1-DzIPbjHaOvo8akFWSwZMnlG-VIJUum4qg5qIApBmofayqrUiuPq9stzG3PryfvOq-T7-XwGbB88JsxPbGrsk9z37QH9OP0_vXz9i92V7fsONq5FHqGOvu7IPsiu8O74jv6_Af8NXxrPIe8933Mvjr-Tf60vxL_gr-gQ==?accountName=coldyl&characterName=Lolskilled

You have solid gear.

Get lvl 4 Empower before Enlighten. That plus your level 21 Raise Zombie plus global and weapon modifiers should see Raise Zombie reach level 30. That will get you extra zombies and a butt load extra DPS. Then get Enlighten.

Make sure armour and weapons have maximum quality.
Get quality on gems. Gem quality sequence suggestion is on page 83.
Can’t check your skill tree but make sure you have run all labs and have ascendancies active. Make sure you have 2x Efficient training jewels with level 23 strength at least. Other jewels are optional and up to you (brawn and or Lethal Pride that grant’s strength are good options)

Other than that - follow the guide recommendations on page 1. Read the other threads as well. Some people have used different variations of weapons, armour, gems and flasks to great effect. It’s not up to OP to document them all, people need to invest time and effort as well.
Last edited by BowWizard on Jan 4, 2020, 9:14:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info