3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

so i can not kill sirus with zombies, i am looking for updates on gear or a zombie guide on how to kill him i have a 120 ex to spend to fix gear.

also can respect willing to pay for advise if need be or can roll a new build, but figured there has to be a witch summoner build that can easily do it.

here is gear
"
thorpownsu wrote:
so i can not kill sirus with zombies, i am looking for updates on gear or a zombie guide on how to kill him i have a 120 ex to spend to fix gear.

also can respect willing to pay for advise if need be or can roll a new build, but figured there has to be a witch summoner build that can easily do it.

here is gear

Wouldn't switching to skeles in chest fix that?
@arisfuse i dont kno if u answered why did u take blood magic out of the setup?
"
thorpownsu wrote:

here is gear

At a quick glance there are a few things to tweak. You’re gear overall is solid. Given your currency to spend the following will give you DPS and strength hikes.

Replace your existing Empower and Enlighten. Both should be level 4 20% (or 21/23 if you can afford it). This gets you a butt load more DPS and reduced mana reservations.

Replace your Raise Zombie with a level 21 gem. This will get you extra Zombies (especially if other modifiers get this gem to level 30).

Replace current helmet with a Baron that has 40 strength. If you can afford one with the lab enchant of “Zombies do % extra (additional - can’t remember exact wording) damage” as well even better.

Boost the quality of your armour pieces to 20%. Your boots have no quality and Shapers is only 10%. Do the same with flasks that are not at maximum quality.

If you aren’t too concerned with speed, swap the belt out for one with strength and % increase to attributes.

6L your chest armour. It never hurts to do so.

Can’t check your skill tree on my iPAD but may be items you can enhance there too. Make sure you have 2x efficient trading jewels - 23 or 24 strength are best if you can afford them. Other jewels, such as Watcher’s eye, Emperor’s and Lethal Pride are all optional.

None of this will be cheap to do but if you have 120ex you should be able to get there - even based on pricing in standard 👍
can someone tell me how can I compare minion dps on bosses using PoB?
It is so freaking funny to read the last couple pages. I dont understand why people are complaining about the gear that this build is using. Do these people actually understand how a trading league is working?

The entire gear that he posted in the OP was easy to obtain at the BEGINING of the League since most people where like "build will be dead with that 3.9 patch notes" mimimi. And i actually guess that most people who are complaining now are exactly these people which are mad now that they went with the wrong build.

Here is my gear, that im running for the straight 2nd week now and i paid arround 22ex overall for it since i followed that guide since the start of the league.

Spoiler

The last items i bought where gems and im still sitting on 83ex currently available. And no, im not a heavy farmer or a much exp player since im playing this game for like 2 months now.

And still, before typing in some bullshit about that build, the gear or the cost that this gear has u should actually understand that more and more people are swapping to that gear so ofc the price is rising up. Hilarious Kiddo's
//Edit solved
Last edited by iDreizor on Jan 4, 2020, 7:26:09 PM
Just as a warning, I had a meta in haunted mansion manage to insta-kill my immortal AG setup (mask of the stiched demon, 10% max life as ES, ect) unsure what the mods were, but some kind of aoe wiped out me, the AG and about half of my zombies instantly, so folks should be wary.
The speed variation of this -- does that just refer to running flesh offering? Or is there more to it? Sorry if answered before -- I didn't see it called out on the original post.

EDIT: Already completed awakener with this build, just wondering how much of a speed-mapper I can turn it into... and how. :)
Last edited by peterdink on Jan 4, 2020, 8:00:33 PM
Gonna give a shot to this build xD
Last edited by TorgarN on Jan 4, 2020, 9:08:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info