3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Can any one recommend a good video or explain how to craft that judgement staff? I don't have too much experience crafting, how many exalts will it take generally?
"
DaFunk wrote:
Can any one recommend a good video or explain how to craft that judgement staff? I don't have too much experience crafting, how many exalts will it take generally?

Can expect upward of 7ex to craft it
"
DaFunk wrote:

If you don't have much currency I would suggest you go for a mace. There is a guide on page 413.
"
Zapatas wrote:
Im trying to link my Geofri chest for a 6 link but only got 5 linked so far. What gem should i choose NOT to have in, vs the 6L build?

If your Empower is level 3 or 4, remove feeding Frenzy.

If your Empower is level 1 or 2, remove that.
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
DaFunk wrote:

If you don't have much currency I would suggest you go for a mace. There is a guide on page 413.

Sitting on about 11 exalts right now.
I'm watching some crafting videos but this would be my first time crafting, feeling a bit hesitant to first time craft something with these exalts.
"
DaFunk wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
DaFunk wrote:

Sitting on about 11 exalts right now.
I'm watching some crafting videos but this would be my first time crafting, feeling a bit hesitant to first time craft something with these exalts.

Understandable. In either case warstaff or mace make sure you buy an already 6 linked one before starting crafting. The main difference is with a mace you can force the +1 gem while with a warstaff you would have to hit +1 gems which could take 1 essence/fossil or 200.
Hi all,

If you are looking for more tank, equip Mask of the Tribunal
Synthesised Magistrate Crown on your Animate Guardian. The bonus from the baron helm giving strength to your minion increases the es gained from the helm, you can give your self an extra 500 to 800 es just by standing next to your guardian.
Here are my 2 cents about keeping yourself and your AG alive on metamorphs.
Do not cyclone near the boss and spam convocation and bone armor.
Have not died since i use this strategy. Keep near enough to buff your army and far enough not to get hit by the nasties.
"
Vendetta wrote:
The build is not immortal , not budget, not league starter.

The single target damage outside the skeleton build is not even close to the other pure physical skeleton budget build...So unless you don't have legacy standard gear like the OP well...good luck...

I started this build on day one of metamorph (like many others in this thread) with 3 wisdom scrolls, 2 small life flask, and a small mana flask.

Other than my horrendous RNG luck with drops and crafting my weapon, I am doing just fine finding alternate solutions to offset said RNG/inflation.

It is NOT brunowa's fault that GGG fucked up their Bow league so badly that everyone is flocking to copy this build, thus driving up the prices to astronomical levels.

So take your golden plated, silvery spoon gimme gimme attitude and troll yourself right back outta here...

17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
I'm over halfway to level but got Sirus's citadel, anyone wanna provide sirus kill service?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info