3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"

but..... mask of the stitched demon also has a modifier that says "cannot gain energy shield". Does the AG still get the regeneration from the not-applied ES?
And is it even worth giving him this mask instead of Leer Cast that also gives him and the Spectres a nice damage boost? He gets a lot of nice surviability through this new setup, indeed, but why do I need him anyway when the whole focus is on him to survive? Just for the kingmaker? Hmm.

AG gets to ignore modifiers on equipment, so MoSD is perfect. Same with items like Garb of the Ephemeral, which has a requirement an AG would never meet.

And for the thousandth time - the build neither relies on or needs an AG. With Kingmaker equipped the AG gives you and minions Fortify and culling strike.

Also - AG’s are NOT immortal. You can set them up with large life and regen pools, but PoE always has something that will one hit you or your AG or both eventually, Use at your own risk or if you have unlimited currency to keep rebuilding.
You can kill all bosses without an AG. Get Fortify on a weapon and you won’t even need an AG.
Can someone finally answer me?

Have two questions:

1. Got Vulnerability corrupt on my gloves, what can I replace my Vulnerability gem with? Flesh and stone or smth else?

2. If I don't use Impale - should I replace Dread banner with War banner?
"
yontbont wrote:
"
The above setup will make your Animated Guardian IMMORTAL!!!

A disclaimer must be put on this...cuz HoGM (halls of the grand master) literally one shot through my animate guardian...rip 4ex..

The mentions on p55, 110, 178, 240,, 261, 318 & 329 ( I stopped replying or cataloging after that) not enough advice ?
"
Can someone finally answer me?

Have two questions:

1. Got Vulnerability corrupt on my gloves, what can I replace my Vulnerability gem with? Flesh and stone or smth else?

2. If I don't use Impale - should I replace Dread banner with War banner?

Flesh and stone or skitterbots would be best.

Yes, war banner is best without impale.
"
BowWizard wrote:
"
yontbont wrote:
"
The above setup will make your Animated Guardian IMMORTAL!!!

A disclaimer must be put on this...cuz HoGM (halls of the grand master) literally one shot through my animate guardian...rip 4ex..

The mentions on p55, 110, 178, 240,, 261, 318 & 329 ( I stopped replying or cataloging after that) not enough advice ?

Well, do you read through all pages when you want to know something? Especially on a build guide like this one, which has more than 400 pages. I, for myself, usually click through the first 2-3 pages and the last few pages before asking my question, but 400 pages? yea... no. lmao.
~
"
Giyg wrote:
With the full setup the AG is actually immortal. All I do is juiced up T16 maps and his health has never gone down. Only time I saw it decrease was on Sirus due to a storm, but it only went to 90% so I still use him on that fight since the cull and fortify are so nice.

The AG is not immortal. It may seem like it is. It was for me for the longest time (about 3 months of full on mapping every day) till some weird assed boss in Acid caverns. It can die, even with the immortal setup. The AG does have a high regen for sure, however if it is the only thing left of minions it can be taken out ( generally with your character as well). A better description would be it’s near immortal.
"
adrienvictor wrote:
"
mushysnugz wrote:
"
adrienvictor wrote:
Hello!

I saw your new gem setup, and I was wondering why you had dropped skitterbots for flesh and stone? And why you did not put flesh and stone in Victario instead of dread banner :)?

Thanks a lot if anyone can answer those questions!

cheers!

because it would be unaffected by victario's. and it is better than skitter bots the always maimed from blood stance is a great damage boost on bosses while the auto blind from sand stance makes packs never touch you. flesh and stone might be the single best aura in the game imo.

Do you mean that the 25% mana reserved from the aura is not affected by victario?
I'm only asking because it makes more sense to me to use it inside the chest to benefit from the extra mana reduction.

Or am I wrong and the 30% mana reduction for socketed gems wont apply to flesh and stone?

I'm confused haha :D

Cheers!

Victario's has a Generosity support bonus. Anything you socket in there would not affect you and would only affect your minions.
Al-Hezmin bossfight wiped my ass today, AG died with kingmaker and i got 4 times 1 shoted. Lost half a level..
"

Well, do you read through all pages when you want to know something? Especially on a build guide like this one, which has more than 400 pages. I, for myself, usually click through the first 2-3 pages and the last few pages before asking my question, but 400 pages? yea... no. lmao.

I also forgot to mention the disclaimer was on page 1 of the guide under the Spectres and Animated Guardian section. Shouldn’t be too hard for anyone to read the first page I would think ...
Im trying to link my Geofri chest for a 6 link but only got 5 linked so far. What gem should i choose NOT to have in, vs the 6L build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info