3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Echosyp wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
As you can see I already have the build...Don't patronize me, you fucking fan boys...

The OP showed only T16 speed farming maps ( which the build can do but it is not fantastic at the pure phys budget skeleton build does it better ;/, and i still have the single target dps to melt everything while this shit doesn't), he didn't show any kind of hard morphs that you can barely touch, and bosses with strange mechanics are nearly untouchable and unscratchable..

You run maps fast ? Yes , I do that with my 1 ex build pure phys skeletons :)))))...

This build costed me like 5 exalts considering the Efficient trainings 6 link Queens escape astramendis, and it is still sub par level to other summoner builds..

Sorry fan boys, but this build just sucks without legacy gear.

All of you fan boys above defending the build so much haven't even touched Sirus. I bet you haven't even battled him and you brag about running T16 , while having t16 maps on the atlas and running it on blue level 1.

Face it, the build is not metamorph ready because the OP is not playing Metamorph, he is just hiding in standard with his junk found gear.

You must be blind, retarded, or just jealous you can't afford the gear. Most every player on this thread has beaten sirus awakened lvl 8, just because you can't and your favorite youtuber had to copy this build because they can't come up with a build on their own, you felt the need to come in here and cry because you can barely make it over lvl 90 on any of your chars. Just go back to your convoking wand build that can't do much of anything.

You haven't...You don't have the achievement 0/75 :)))...Pretty bad at lying tough..

My chars are public, don't talk before checking them...My 2 gears combined only on this league probably worth your whole account.

A multy mod staff 2 ex + base 2 ex and a 6 link Geofri is not expensive gear, every couch roach that can run t1-t2 can afford them....

I don't see a watcher eye on you and no expensive jewels...you are just a scrap boy yapping.

Come back when you have 1/75 Sirus and after that we can talk.

sirus is actually a breeze with this build only awakening lvl 6 but im pretty sure i can do lvl 8. im only using a five link geofri’s sanctuary but its doing fine and im able to run red maps to t16 smoothly while face tanking quite a lot of the bosses. idk just me though if you dont think its good then its all g just try another build my guy
Last edited by karbengo on Jan 4, 2020, 1:20:03 PM
"
karbengo wrote:

sirus is actually a breeze with this build only awakening lvl 6 but im pretty sure i can do lvl 8. im only using a five link geofri’s sanctuary but its doing fine and im able to run red maps to t16 smoothly while face tanking quite a lot of the bosses. idk just me though if you dont think its good then its all g just try another build my guy

I think it's pretty apparent that they're only here to find a reason to argue. You can clearly see it from their posts. Think it's prob best everyone just stop responding and eventually they'll move on. Can't rationalize with the irrational...
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Echosyp wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
As you can see I already have the build...Don't patronize me, you fucking fan boys...

The OP showed only T16 speed farming maps ( which the build can do but it is not fantastic at the pure phys budget skeleton build does it better ;/, and i still have the single target dps to melt everything while this shit doesn't), he didn't show any kind of hard morphs that you can barely touch, and bosses with strange mechanics are nearly untouchable and unscratchable..

You run maps fast ? Yes , I do that with my 1 ex build pure phys skeletons :)))))...

This build costed me like 5 exalts considering the Efficient trainings 6 link Queens escape astramendis, and it is still sub par level to other summoner builds..

Sorry fan boys, but this build just sucks without legacy gear.

All of you fan boys above defending the build so much haven't even touched Sirus. I bet you haven't even battled him and you brag about running T16 , while having t16 maps on the atlas and running it on blue level 1.

Face it, the build is not metamorph ready because the OP is not playing Metamorph, he is just hiding in standard with his junk found gear.

You must be blind, retarded, or just jealous you can't afford the gear. Most every player on this thread has beaten sirus awakened lvl 8, just because you can't and your favorite youtuber had to copy this build because they can't come up with a build on their own, you felt the need to come in here and cry because you can barely make it over lvl 90 on any of your chars. Just go back to your convoking wand build that can't do much of anything.

You haven't...You don't have the achievement 0/75 :)))...Pretty bad at lying tough..

My chars are public, don't talk before checking them...My 2 gears combined only on this league probably worth your whole account.

A multy mod staff 2 ex + base 2 ex and a 6 link Geofri is not expensive gear, every couch roach that can run t1-t2 can afford them....

I don't see a watcher eye on you and no expensive jewels...you are just a scrap boy yapping.

Come back when you have 1/75 Sirus and after that we can talk.

Yeah, so ahmm.. Echosyp wasn't really lying, there are several people in this thread that have defeated Sirus... Durahal, Rex_Banner, SirLorrans... among others.. So yeah, before you talk, you should really check through the thread to see if anyone has defeated Sirus. As for me, I'm just enjoying the build and I'm a casual player.

I also don't see the point of why people bash other people's builds? What's the point? There are so many builds in PoE and you just have to bash one of them? Why? Just enjoy the game.
Looking for some feedback on my current loadout, if someone happens to have some spare time for it.

Would be mostly for Sirus (since I want to take him on soon(ish)) but if you see anything I should change for mapping in general I'm open for feedback.

Do have currency to make changes (if they are not 30ex jewels)

Help is very much appreciated :)
"
"
karbengo wrote:

I think it's pretty apparent that they're only here to find a reason to argue. You can clearly see it from their posts. Think it's prob best everyone just stop responding and eventually they'll move on. Can't rationalize with the irrational...

Killed awakening 8 Sirus with this build with 1 stupid death that could be avoided. Deathless Uber Elder, Cortex, Shaper, Guardians, any map metamorph(although I don't run phys reflect maps).

The build is very tanky, but to shine you need big investments, like with any other build, I guess.

Although I 6-linked my own geofry and dropped a 30+ex clarity ES+shock immunity watcher's eye which I currently use, I still spent around 25-30 ex on other gear, mostly weapon and empower/enlighten lvl4, so it's definitely not a cheap build if you want to faceroll everything. But when you get all things you need, almost nothing can kill you, except for Sirus' vortexes and ultra moves, but these are just retarded.

Map running is not as fast as some other builds(hello ice shot meta). Legion encounters suck monkey balls because zombies can't kill spread-out mobs fast enough. Some Blight encounters can be hard in terms of maintaining pump health - some mobs just don't give a shit about zombies hitting them and run straight to it. So the build is not ideal, it's not a godlike "press 1 button to kill every mob on a map, and also kill boss, metamorph and uber elder with them", but it's pretty comfortable to play. Some people may not like the "watch zombies kill stuff" gameplay - well, there are tons of other builds around, nobody forces you to play this one...
Last edited by alex_disp on Jan 4, 2020, 2:13:42 PM
I'm sure this has likely been asked and answered somewhere in the nearly 500 pages of responses, but how are you getting 4-5 spectres? I'm only getting 3 max.

Love the build so far, incredibly tanky and fun to play!
"
DivineEnix wrote:
I'm sure this has likely been asked and answered somewhere in the nearly 500 pages of responses, but how are you getting 4-5 spectres? I'm only getting 3 max.

Have them linked with lvl3 empower in helmet. At gem lvl 25 you can raise 4 specters.
Last edited by alex_disp on Jan 4, 2020, 2:22:41 PM
"
alex_disp wrote:
"
DivineEnix wrote:

Have them linked with lvl3 empower in helmet. At gem lvl 25 you can raise 4 specters.

Okay, so basically on the PoB posted for this build only 3 spectres are used?

2 Chieftains and 1 Host? Or is there a better combo?
"
DivineEnix wrote:
"
alex_disp wrote:
"
DivineEnix wrote:

Okay, so basically on the PoB posted for this build only 3 spectres are used?

2 Chieftains and 1 Host? Or is there a better combo?

I use 4 spectres: 2 chieftains, 1 diabolist for enfeeble and 1 undying evangelist for shield. Depends on your preference I guess.
"
alex_disp wrote:
"
"
karbengo wrote:

Killed awakening 8 Sirus with this build with 1 stupid death that could be avoided. Deathless Uber Elder, Cortex, Shaper, Guardians, any map metamorph(although I don't run phys reflect maps).

The build is very tanky, but to shine you need big investments, like with any other build, I guess.

Although I 6-linked my own geofry and dropped a 30+ex clarity ES+shock immunity watcher's eye which I currently use, I still spent around 25-30 ex on other gear, mostly weapon and empower/enlighten lvl4, so it's definitely not a cheap build if you want to faceroll everything. But when you get all things you need, almost nothing can kill you, except for Sirus' vortexes and ultra moves, but these are just retarded.

Map running is not as fast as some other builds(hello ice shot meta). Legion encounters suck monkey balls because zombies can't kill spread-out mobs fast enough. Some Blight encounters can be hard in terms of maintaining pump health - some mobs just don't give a shit about zombies hitting them and run straight to it. So the build is not ideal, it's not a godlike "press 1 button to kill every mob on a map, and also kill boss, metamorph and uber elder with them", but it's pretty comfortable to play. Some people may not like the "watch zombies kill stuff" gameplay - well, there are tons of other builds around, nobody forces you to play this one...

"
alex_disp wrote:
"
"
karbengo wrote:

^ This.

Just wanted to summarize that this build is not immortal , not budget, not League Starter....This is what I said in my first post...

Some methamorphs / bosses are barely scratched by zombies... The build uses some pretty expensive shit right now...

There is no way you will waste 32-33 ex's on a watchers eye with clarity, another 7ex for Emperor almost 0.9 ex on each efficient training , a crafted sword that only the base is 2.5-3 ex , geofri who's 6 ex at the moment just to roll with a build that barely scratches bosses...

True , you can do Sirus, because the boss is more like a tactical fight than a DPS check, keep in mind that are some builds that cannot deal this damage output and still killed Sirus.

My problem is not that it cannot kill Sirus, any half baked build can kill Sirus with good mechanic....

My problem is that wasting a HH worth of currency in a build that only runs through whites and blues fast is not really a build to call "immortal, league start, budget..."

I felt for it, just wanted to put it out there. Some people above stated the same stuff .

Again , the build can safely run T16 has limited capability in some boss fights, some of them are impossible without switching to skellies and so on...

But it's too expensive compared to other builds that can do the same.

P.S any half baked build at 1 ex budget can do all content...Check the forums there are millions of them, I am just saying that the forum name is a lie.

P.S 2 - Ran his aura build the safe end budget gear, wasted around 7 ex on the gear , 2.5 ex weapon, 30-40 chaos geofri, rings has cost me roughly 1ex in chaos, 1.5 ex the efficient training, 1 ex amulet, and the rest of them are broken currency in belt and boots , anoint and so on.

^ This is compared to my Pure phys skelly build, that could be more resilient with some chaos resistance that runs faster than this build ( pressing just 2 flasks, phasing and quicksilver), and literally shits on morphs bosses.

And I only wasted like 1.5 ex mostly anoint and armour.

P.S 3 - you can do Uber elder half asleep with any build after so much time of fighting it, especially with minion build , proves nothing.

Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Jan 4, 2020, 2:47:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info