3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

The build is not immortal , not budget, not league starter.

The single target damage outside the skeleton build is not even close to the other pure physical skeleton budget build...So unless you don't have legacy standard gear like the OP well...good luck...

Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Jan 4, 2020, 11:40:03 AM
"
Vendetta wrote:

The single target damage outside the skeleton build is not even close to the other pure physical skeleton budget build...So unless you don't have legacy standard gear like the OP well...good luck...

LOL you funny, come from one of the other youtubers that's copying this build to talk trash? Haven't played this game in over 5 years, came back for metamorph league and currently sitting at lvl 93 in metamorph and got all my gear from scratch.

So try again.
Thanks for the build! I used it in blight league and it still works fantastic. I just killed Sirus level 6 and didn't die even though I made many mistakes in the fight. I used the setup with only zombies and victarios influence and had no problems with any minions dying (with the cheap version of the AG).
Video: https://youtu.be/7Jqa-MpZ6uY
"
Echosyp wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

LOL you funny, come from one of the other youtubers that's copying this build to talk trash? Haven't played this game in over 5 years, came back for metamorph league and currently sitting at lvl 93 in metamorph and got all my gear from scratch.

So try again.

Yet you are not immortal, your damage is subbpar and you probably didn't even touch sirus.

Not probably, you haven't even sniffed him judging by your achievements, you are not even at tier10...
Last edited by Vendetta on Jan 4, 2020, 11:56:29 AM
"
adrienvictor wrote:
"
mushysnugz wrote:
"
adrienvictor wrote:
Hello!

I saw your new gem setup, and I was wondering why you had dropped skitterbots for flesh and stone? And why you did not put flesh and stone in Victario instead of dread banner :)?

Thanks a lot if anyone can answer those questions!

cheers!

because it would be unaffected by victario's. and it is better than skitter bots the always maimed from blood stance is a great damage boost on bosses while the auto blind from sand stance makes packs never touch you. flesh and stone might be the single best aura in the game imo.

Do you mean that the 25% mana reserved from the aura is not affected by victario?
I'm only asking because it makes more sense to me to use it inside the chest to benefit from the extra mana reduction.

Or am I wrong and the 30% mana reduction for socketed gems wont apply to flesh and stone?

I'm confused haha :D

Cheers!

no it is but the amount of benefits for the banner are waaaaaay better than just a cheaper flesh and stone. it also affects the increased damage against maimed enemies bit too with generosity and the increased ability but that is negligible and not why you use the aura.
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Echosyp wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

So try again.

Yet you are not immortal, your damage is subbpar and you probably didn't even touch sirus.

lol this build can walk through most tier 16 maps and never have to do anything but pop your quicksilver and your offering once in a while.
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Echosyp wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

So try again.

Not probably, you haven't even sniffed him judging by your achievements, you are not even at tier10...

You are funny and uninformed and spreading false information. Go back to your fanboys youtube channel and praise them, as you have no idea wtf you are talking about here. Have a good day kiddo
As you can see I already have the build...Don't patronize me, you fucking fan boys...

The OP showed only T16 speed farming maps ( which the build can do but it is not fantastic at the pure phys budget skeleton build does it better ;/, and i still have the single target dps to melt everything while this shit doesn't), he didn't show any kind of hard morphs that you can barely touch, and bosses with strange mechanics are nearly untouchable and unscratchable..

You run maps fast ? Yes , I do that with my 1 ex build pure phys skeletons :)))))...

This build costed me like 5 exalts considering the Efficient trainings 6 link Queens escape astramendis, and it is still sub par level to other summoner builds..

Sorry fan boys, but this build just sucks without legacy gear.

All of you fan boys above defending the build so much haven't even touched Sirus. I bet you haven't even battled him and you brag about running T16 , while having t16 maps on the atlas and running it on blue level 1.

Face it, the build is not metamorph ready because the OP is not playing Metamorph, he is just hiding in standard with his junk found gear.
Last edited by Vendetta on Jan 4, 2020, 12:07:04 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:
As you can see I already have the build...Don't patronize me, you fucking fan boys...

The OP showed only T16 speed farming maps ( which the build can do but it is not fantastic at the pure phys budget skeleton build does it better ;/, and i still have the single target dps to melt everything while this shit doesn't), he didn't show any kind of hard morphs that you can barely touch, and bosses with strange mechanics are nearly untouchable and unscratchable..

You run maps fast ? Yes , I do that with my 1 ex build pure phys skeletons :)))))...

This build costed me like 5 exalts considering the Efficient trainings 6 link Queens escape astramendis, and it is still sub par level to other summoner builds..

Sorry fan boys, but this build just sucks without legacy gear.

All of you fan boys above defending the build so much haven't even touched Sirus. I bet you haven't even battled him and you brag about running T16 , while having t16 maps on the atlas and running it on blue level 1.

Face it, the build is not metamorph ready because the OP is not playing Metamorph, he is just hiding in standard with his junk found gear.

You must be blind, retarded, or just jealous you can't afford the gear. Most every player on this thread has beaten sirus awakened lvl 8, just because you can't and your favorite youtuber had to copy this build because they can't come up with a build on their own, you felt the need to come in here and cry because you can barely make it over lvl 90 on any of your chars. Just go back to your convoking wand build that can't do much of anything.
Sorry to take away from the riveting arguement but does anyone know why clarity is used? Mana shouldnt be an issue. Is it just for the watchers eye perk?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info