3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Echosyp wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
As you can see I already have the build...Don't patronize me, you fucking fan boys...

The OP showed only T16 speed farming maps ( which the build can do but it is not fantastic at the pure phys budget skeleton build does it better ;/, and i still have the single target dps to melt everything while this shit doesn't), he didn't show any kind of hard morphs that you can barely touch, and bosses with strange mechanics are nearly untouchable and unscratchable..

You run maps fast ? Yes , I do that with my 1 ex build pure phys skeletons :)))))...

This build costed me like 5 exalts considering the Efficient trainings 6 link Queens escape astramendis, and it is still sub par level to other summoner builds..

Sorry fan boys, but this build just sucks without legacy gear.

All of you fan boys above defending the build so much haven't even touched Sirus. I bet you haven't even battled him and you brag about running T16 , while having t16 maps on the atlas and running it on blue level 1.

Face it, the build is not metamorph ready because the OP is not playing Metamorph, he is just hiding in standard with his junk found gear.

You must be blind, retarded, or just jealous you can't afford the gear. Most every player on this thread has beaten sirus awakened lvl 8, just because you can't and your favorite youtuber had to copy this build because they can't come up with a build on their own, you felt the need to come in here and cry because you can barely make it over lvl 90 on any of your chars. Just go back to your convoking wand build that can't do much of anything.

You haven't...You don't have the achievement 0/75 :)))...Pretty bad at lying tough..

My chars are public, don't talk before checking them...My 2 gears combined only on this league probably worth your whole account.

A multy mod staff 2 ex + base 2 ex and a 6 link Geofri is not expensive gear, every couch roach that can run t1-t2 can afford them....

I don't see a watcher eye on you and no expensive jewels...you are just a scrap boy yapping.

Come back when you have 1/75 Sirus and after that we can talk.

Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Jan 4, 2020, 12:41:05 PM
Could someone please check my build? I can't regen life for some reason even though I have Sanctity and Warriors Blood on the tree.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Could someone please check my build? I can't regen life for some reason even though I have Sanctity and Warriors Blood on the tree.

Geofris changes your life regen to es regen, you get your life from the zombie life leech of baron.
"
Kirasaya wrote:
"
Bowman8763 wrote:

Geofris changes your life regen to es regen, you get your life from the zombie life leech of baron.

Forgot about Zealot's Oath. Thanks for the reminder.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Echosyp wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
As you can see I already have the build...Don't patronize me, you fucking fan boys...

The OP showed only T16 speed farming maps ( which the build can do but it is not fantastic at the pure phys budget skeleton build does it better ;/, and i still have the single target dps to melt everything while this shit doesn't), he didn't show any kind of hard morphs that you can barely touch, and bosses with strange mechanics are nearly untouchable and unscratchable..

You run maps fast ? Yes , I do that with my 1 ex build pure phys skeletons :)))))...

This build costed me like 5 exalts considering the Efficient trainings 6 link Queens escape astramendis, and it is still sub par level to other summoner builds..

Sorry fan boys, but this build just sucks without legacy gear.

All of you fan boys above defending the build so much haven't even touched Sirus. I bet you haven't even battled him and you brag about running T16 , while having t16 maps on the atlas and running it on blue level 1.

Face it, the build is not metamorph ready because the OP is not playing Metamorph, he is just hiding in standard with his junk found gear.

You must be blind, retarded, or just jealous you can't afford the gear. Most every player on this thread has beaten sirus awakened lvl 8, just because you can't and your favorite youtuber had to copy this build because they can't come up with a build on their own, you felt the need to come in here and cry because you can barely make it over lvl 90 on any of your chars. Just go back to your convoking wand build that can't do much of anything.

You haven't...You don't have the achievement 0/75 :)))...Pretty bad at lying tough..

My chars are public, don't talk before checking them...My 2 gears combined only on this league probably worth your whole account.

A multy mod staff 2 ex + base 2 ex and a 6 link Geofri is not expensive gear, every couch roach that can run t1-t2 can afford them....

I don't see a watcher eye on you and no expensive jewels...you are just a scrap boy yapping.

Come back when you have 1/75 Sirus and after that we can talk.

I dont know what exactly your problem is, but if you want to have someone that killed sirius with this build here I am and I didnt even use the crafted weapon or any of the expensive gear for it, heck I dont even have strengh on my unset ring that I should have replaced long ago because I dont have teh watchers eye to make use of it yet.
"
Vajonah wrote:
Sorry to take away from the riveting arguement but does anyone know why clarity is used? Mana shouldnt be an issue. Is it just for the watchers eye perk?

yeah most likely for the es and the percent of damage taken from mana first. so yeah don't use it unless you have that unless he just needs mana for some reason we don't lol.
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
there is nothing that should prevent it that i saw were you in a map with no regen or have you noticed this across multiple maps.
"
ArisFuser wrote:
"
Hey all. Loving the build a lot, very strong and finally allowing me to progress more consistently in late red maps.

I do have one problem though: Dread Banner. I hope I missed something in the OP but I can NOT for the life of me get the buff counter to show up at all during maps. I watched the video reveal trailer and saw what I was supposed to see, but I never do. I swapped over to War Banner and got that to show up, but never above 4...

Is there a synergy of some sort that I must be missing to make this work? I have impale linked in my weapon, what else do I need do to get this to work properly. I can place it ofc, but I have zero clue if there's any stages cause I never see them.

My character is LuthorKoAS if anyone wants to look at it, not sure how to link my gear. Thanks!

Is Dreadbanner linked with Generosity? If it is, minions gain those stages,not you. Anyway, even without Generosity, is hard to gain those stages for yourself as you barely impale anything yourself.

Not using it with Generosity, I have it linked exactly the way it is in my chest like the OP's PoB shows. I was wondering if maybe the minions gain the stages instead, without it linked, but I guess that's now how it's working. So the way as it is in this build, how is it supposed to work? I'm thinking I prob should just ditch it all together and look for something better there. Any suggestions? Was thinking about skitterbots.
Last edited by Kaeden1 on Jan 4, 2020, 1:10:38 PM
could one of you guys take a look at my build? I'm not sure where to go with it apart from a geof 6l and a staff.
"
mushysnugz wrote:
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
there is nothing that should prevent it that i saw were you in a map with no regen or have you noticed this across multiple maps.

i have same problem and sometimes i got like 5980hp then max 6100hp, i press my hp flask, it doesnt get to full life...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info