3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I just got this enchant on the helm, and I see that i've just hit the lottery :P Should I keep this or sell it? I'am thinking selling it to get six linked chest and weapon, which i would guess would make the build better than a 40% increase in damage right now?
Have two questions:

1. Got Vulnerability corrupt on my gloves, what can I replace my Vulnerability gem with? Flesh and stone or smth else?

2. If I don't use Impale - should I replace Dread banner with War banner?
I downloaded your PoB and while looking through it I noticed Death attunement was active yet nothing lead to it. Is that just a mistake or is Death attunement used?
Hi quick question about crafting i have minion dmg + double damage staff can someone explain how to craft +1 of socketed gems if its even possible without bricking the staff ??
"
Renardok wrote:
I downloaded your PoB and while looking through it I noticed Death attunement was active yet nothing lead to it. Is that just a mistake or is Death attunement used?

You anoint death attunment onto the necklace so you can use the node without actually linking up to it.
"
Goofio wrote:
"
Tastix wrote:
Pretty new player here and loving this build.

However I've hit kind of a wall with my survivability (mine, not my minions).

Could you provide some guidance on how you're 1000+ strength? What jewels are you using where in the skill tree to get this?

I'm following your passive tree 100% and your gear guide as close as I can. I haven't switched to a rare yet for my weapon and have some opportunities to improve my rings and belt, but that difference wont give me the 500+ more strength I need to get over 1000.

Additionally, I only have 4k life and 1.6k Shield which isn't anywhere close to what I see on you from your vids.

I'm obviously missing some major pieces to fill this gap but I've read through your entire OP post multiple times and can't see where it is.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Can't see your character. You need to change your account settings.

Fixed

I got it pulled up in PoB and saw that he's using a Watcher's Eye with Clarity mod... that item alone is responsible for 1.5k Shield and is worth 30+ Exacted orbs on poe.trade...

No where in his original guides does it talk about jewels, and that is certainly not a cheap jewel and seems pretty critical to the sustainability of this build.
Last edited by Tastix on Jan 4, 2020, 11:10:04 AM
"
Tastix wrote:
"
Goofio wrote:
"
Tastix wrote:
Pretty new player here and loving this build.

However I've hit kind of a wall with my survivability (mine, not my minions).

Could you provide some guidance on how you're 1000+ strength? What jewels are you using where in the skill tree to get this?

I'm following your passive tree 100% and your gear guide as close as I can. I haven't switched to a rare yet for my weapon and have some opportunities to improve my rings and belt, but that difference wont give me the 500+ more strength I need to get over 1000.

Additionally, I only have 4k life and 1.6k Shield which isn't anywhere close to what I see on you from your vids.

I'm obviously missing some major pieces to fill this gap but I've read through your entire OP post multiple times and can't see where it is.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Can't see your character. You need to change your account settings.

Fixed

I got it pulled up in PoB and saw that he's using a Watcher's Eye with Clarity mod... that item alone is responsible for 1.5k Shield and is worth 30+ Exacted orbs on poe.trade...

No where in his original guides does it talk about jewels, and that is certainly not a cheap jewel and seems pretty critical to the sustainability of this build.

Watcher's eye isn't critical at all to the build, can do all content without it easily as the last 400+ pages have proven. His character is on Standard and not league so everything over there is a lot cheaper.
"
Tastix wrote:

Fixed

I am not master of this build (playing only 3 days) but I can easily notice that you are missing a lot of strength on rings and belt.
Strength = es, also change flasks

I personally started enjoying the build when I changed all heavy resist gear to str/hp gear and started using purity of elements with chaos res witchers eye. I just try to keep spirit offering up and i have almost all 4 resistances capped while also dealing a lot of damage and having a lot of hp, es.
Last edited by dhominico on Jan 4, 2020, 11:19:59 AM
"
dhominico wrote:
"
Tastix wrote:

Fixed

I am not master of this build (playing only 3 days) but I can easily notice that you are missing a lot of strength on rings and belt.
Strength = es, also change flasks

I personally started enjoying the build when I changed all heavy resist gear to str/hp gear and started using purity of elements with chaos res witchers eye. I just try to keep spirit offering up and i have almost all 4 resistances capped while also dealing a lot of damage and having a lot of hp, es.

I'll give this a shot now.

What Aura did you drop for Purity?

Also what and how many Aura's are you able to keep up?
"
Tastix wrote:

I'll give this a shot now.

What Aura did you drop for Purity?

Also what and how many Aura's are you able to keep up?

Cant recommend going for the auras I am using because they are probably very suboptimal - I use banner, purity and discipline but I do not know if that would work with worse dps gear. Just drop something that you find least useful for your character. I personally think that in this build you can chose your own set of auras and it will still work fine.

Another important thing, invest in 2 Efficient training jewels. For me each gives about 100 strength (but I have some %attributes in gear)
Last edited by dhominico on Jan 4, 2020, 11:35:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info