3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey, currently considering trying this build out myself. Im wondering, how does it do against higher tier blight maps?
"
Chips2222 wrote:

I crafted mine from the guide on page 413 with bound fossil, I did it for 1.5ex i think with poor luck (annuled minion damage 2 times).

Damage boost is insane, really worth it.

Did you only use bound fossils?
Hello!

I saw your new gem setup, and I was wondering why you had dropped skitterbots for flesh and stone? And why you did not put flesh and stone in Victario instead of dread banner :)?

Thanks a lot if anyone can answer those questions!

cheers!
"
adrienvictor wrote:
Hello!

I saw your new gem setup, and I was wondering why you had dropped skitterbots for flesh and stone? And why you did not put flesh and stone in Victario instead of dread banner :)?

cheers!

because it would be unaffected by victario's. and it is better than skitter bots the always maimed from blood stance is a great damage boost on bosses while the auto blind from sand stance makes packs never touch you. flesh and stone might be the single best aura in the game imo.
"
Swiftlard wrote:
Did you only use bound fossils?

Bound Fossils are the only ones that are absolutely required.

However, if you want to reduce the pool of possible prefixes and perhaps hit "+1 to level of socketed gems" right out of the gate without the crafting bench, you could add some cheap fossils.

I like to use Metallic + Aberrant (1c each) with the Bound Fossils, but that's just my personal preference.

Last edited by Goofio on Jan 4, 2020, 9:40:14 AM
Pretty new player here and loving this build.

However I've hit kind of a wall with my survivability (mine, not my minions).

Could you provide some guidance on how you're 1000+ strength? What jewels are you using where in the skill tree to get this?

I'm following your passive tree 100% and your gear guide as close as I can. I haven't switched to a rare yet for my weapon and have some opportunities to improve my rings and belt, but that difference wont give me the 500+ more strength I need to get over 1000.

Additionally, I only have 4k life and 1.6k Shield which isn't anywhere close to what I see on you from your vids.

I'm obviously missing some major pieces to fill this gap but I've read through your entire OP post multiple times and can't see where it is.

Any help would be much appreciated!
cant see gems or what jewels to use?
"
mushysnugz wrote:
"
adrienvictor wrote:
Hello!

cheers!

because it would be unaffected by victario's. and it is better than skitter bots the always maimed from blood stance is a great damage boost on bosses while the auto blind from sand stance makes packs never touch you. flesh and stone might be the single best aura in the game imo.

Do you mean that the 25% mana reserved from the aura is not affected by victario?
I'm only asking because it makes more sense to me to use it inside the chest to benefit from the extra mana reduction.

Or am I wrong and the 30% mana reduction for socketed gems wont apply to flesh and stone?

I'm confused haha :D

Cheers!
"
Tastix wrote:
Pretty new player here and loving this build.

However I've hit kind of a wall with my survivability (mine, not my minions).

Could you provide some guidance on how you're 1000+ strength? What jewels are you using where in the skill tree to get this?

I'm following your passive tree 100% and your gear guide as close as I can. I haven't switched to a rare yet for my weapon and have some opportunities to improve my rings and belt, but that difference wont give me the 500+ more strength I need to get over 1000.

Additionally, I only have 4k life and 1.6k Shield which isn't anywhere close to what I see on you from your vids.

I'm obviously missing some major pieces to fill this gap but I've read through your entire OP post multiple times and can't see where it is.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Can't see your character. You need to change your account settings.
So I noticed all the AG chests on POE Trade are getting minions deal % damage, does that mod affect the zombies while AG is wearing the chest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info