3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Hey all. Loving the build a lot, very strong and finally allowing me to progress more consistently in late red maps.

I do have one problem though: Dread Banner. I hope I missed something in the OP but I can NOT for the life of me get the buff counter to show up at all during maps. I watched the video reveal trailer and saw what I was supposed to see, but I never do. I swapped over to War Banner and got that to show up, but never above 4...

Is there a synergy of some sort that I must be missing to make this work? I have impale linked in my weapon, what else do I need do to get this to work properly. I can place it ofc, but I have zero clue if there's any stages cause I never see them.

My character is LuthorKoAS if anyone wants to look at it, not sure how to link my gear. Thanks!

Is Dreadbanner linked with Generosity? If it is, minions gain those stages,not you. Anyway, even without Generosity, is hard to gain those stages for yourself as you barely impale anything yourself.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Jan 4, 2020, 3:44:32 AM
"
EasleyII wrote:
"
EasleyII wrote:
Just one question from a new player : How did you get your 2h weapon base (+1 socketed and XXX% minions damage). Just alteration spamming and lucky annulement ?

Seems this question is taboo because already post and no answer I have seen. A guy asked about essence or fossil and no answer. Any help ?

I crafted mine from the guide on page 413 with bound fossil, I did it for 1.5ex i think with poor luck (annuled minion damage 2 times).

Damage boost is insane, really worth it.
"
"
EasleyII wrote:
"
EasleyII wrote:
Just one question from a new player : How did you get your 2h weapon base (+1 socketed and XXX% minions damage). Just alteration spamming and lucky annulement ?

Seems this question is taboo because already post and no answer I have seen. A guy asked about essence or fossil and no answer. Any help ?

It's mentioned on page 1 under the 3.9 Weapon Craft Guide. It's an Alva Temple drop item so you either farm the temple and hope you get lucky, or with Meta bosses you can sometimes select organs that grant you Incursion drops so you could get one that way. Or, if you don't want to go insane waiting for RNG to grant your wishes you can spend a horrendous amount and buy one from another player.

Clear answer - not so explicit from the guide even if it is mentioned.
I'm crafted Death Attunement to my Astramentis and that don't change my max minion limit (it's still 12). What's going on?
"
Enzoniewski wrote:
I'm crafted Death Attunement to my Astramentis and that don't change my max minion limit (it's still 12). What's going on?

You can't double up on a point allocation which means you can't have two lots of Death Attunement. What the annointment allows you to do is retain that node via the amulet and respec the 7 points that path to that node and use them somewhere else.

You could either use them to grab Written in Blood (6 points) and have an extra point for somewhere else. Or, if you need strength still you could grab Utmost Might for 3 points, and then if was me I'd grab two Jewel nodes with the remaining 4 points from just below Faith and Steel and from just below Melding.

When you respec the Death Attunement wheel keep in mind you'll lose the Minions leech Life node so make sure at least one of your Jewels has a Minion leech attribute.
Hello!

I saw your new gem setup and I was wondering why you had dropped skitterbots for flesh and stone? And why you did not put flesh and stone in Victario instead of dread banner :)?

Thanks a lot if anyone can answer those questions!
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

I watched the grimro tutorial. He explains it pretty well imho. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNrVc1bx-Bw

helped a lot, nearly killed him (85% down) but I always die because of these swirls. In one phase he gets up in the air, spawns a swirl and shots at you. There was no place to move so I died again ^^

not sure if I should try it again because as far as I know the Awakened Gems can drop from a Conqueror as well (even if you didn't slayed Sirius before)
Hey guys,

So console prices are crazy and I can't afford a few things you PC crowd have access to. Here are a couple things I've done so far to keep the cost down while I'm investing in more important upgrades:

1- I'm running without an AG (Kingmaker alone is like 6ex on PS). To get some kind of culling I put my Carrion golem in the helmet along with my spectres and linked them with a culling strike.

2- I don't have an enlighten 4 for the aura setup, and Shaper's touch gloves are still expensive for me to be corrupting them for vulnerability on hit. I got a Merveil's Retainer as one of my spectres, it casts vulnerability for you.
I don't get the reason of using Enlighten Support. For Victario's you have enought mana to use all 5 auras (Haste, Hatred, War Banner, Vulnerability, Blasphemy). Just seems like 5L is more than enough... Or am I missing something?
Hello! Really nice build! Im enjoying it so far. I have a question. Im only lvl 81 but when i checked your pob and removed your belt and boots to use
becuase i want to zoom zoom when i lvl. I only have 500 str. But in your POB with your belt + boots with % str/attri you still have 900? What im i missing

Edit: And i know i dont have str on rings, but when i remove them from you aswell you are still above 800. (also with your gloves removed in pob)

Have a nice day! :)
Last edited by Wicifor on Jan 4, 2020, 8:15:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info