3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey is there any sweet spot where u can use all 3?
Sepctres/Vaal Skellies and Zombies?
I was thinking 6L sword with zomb and skellies
and a chest with spectres I loved the Ranged Spectre Build so want to see how I can improve on it
"
Grimnshtak wrote:
Hi guys,

thank you for this awesome build. its fantastic. Im using victario with queens decree.

what I want to ask you is, Im using animate guardian with expensive gear on it. its level 20 and I want to apply quality on it.

what happens when I remove Animate Guardian? my expensive geared guardian dies and items vanish?

You won't lose your AG. Effectively the Guardian is bound to your character, not the individual gem. You can unsummon, use a different AG gem and resummon with all the same gear for him being in place.

I did this last league, was levelling up a second quality AG gem in my Alt Weapon slot and once I got it to lvl 20 just swapped them over.

This also means you can't swap the AG items between characters if you have more than one that uses AG.
How do I get 4 spectres without Queen's Escape?
Lvl21 Raise Spectre.
Hey all. Loving the build a lot, very strong and finally allowing me to progress more consistently in late red maps.

I do have one problem though: Dread Banner. I hope I missed something in the OP but I can NOT for the life of me get the buff counter to show up at all during maps. I watched the video reveal trailer and saw what I was supposed to see, but I never do. I swapped over to War Banner and got that to show up, but never above 4...

Is there a synergy of some sort that I must be missing to make this work? I have impale linked in my weapon, what else do I need do to get this to work properly. I can place it ofc, but I have zero clue if there's any stages cause I never see them.

My character is LuthorKoAS if anyone wants to look at it, not sure how to link my gear. Thanks!
Last edited by Kaeden1 on Jan 4, 2020, 2:23:08 AM
"
EasleyII wrote:
Just one question from a new player : How did you get your 2h weapon base (+1 socketed and XXX% minions damage). Just alteration spamming and lucky annulement ?

Seems this question is taboo because already post and no answer I have seen. A guy asked about essence or fossil and no answer. Any help ?
hay i noticed your using different chest and aura's in the guide i am currently using this set up and chest

which set up is better out of the 2 thanks :)
What aura setup with Victarios should we use on enlighten 3 vs enlighten 4?
Last edited by Steel_darkblade on Jan 4, 2020, 3:21:16 AM
"
EasleyII wrote:
"
EasleyII wrote:
Just one question from a new player : How did you get your 2h weapon base (+1 socketed and XXX% minions damage). Just alteration spamming and lucky annulement ?

Seems this question is taboo because already post and no answer I have seen. A guy asked about essence or fossil and no answer. Any help ?

It's mentioned on page 1 under the 3.9 Weapon Craft Guide. It's an Alva Temple drop item so you either farm the temple and hope you get lucky, or with Meta bosses you can sometimes select organs that grant you Incursion drops so you could get one that way. Or, if you don't want to go insane waiting for RNG to grant your wishes you can spend a horrendous amount and buy one from another player.
Have two questions:

1. Got Vulnerability corrupt on my gloves, what can I replace my Vulnerability gem with? Flesh and stone or smth else?

2. If I don't use Impale - should I replace Dread banner with War banner?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info