3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I love this build very much. It is safe. I got 6000hp and 4000es. The zombie is tanky. However, I got a problem. Since my zombies are linked to the feeding fenzy. They always chasing the monster. During the fight with ice guardian, the boss always hides in the storm and all my zombies chases into the storm too. Then, they are frozen and die. Even I use convocation to call them back, they will go into the storm again immediately. So I want to know any guys here facing the same problem with me. Is there any good solution? I am thinking of using the meat shield instead of feeding fenzy during the boss fight.

Finally, I have my character information in my profile. What is the priority to upgrade? Thank you!!
I'm thinking about running the Golemancer build you have in the alternate builds, but I want to run it with the chieftans instead of the ranged spectres. What would you recommend in terms of gem setup?

Amazing build!
x
Last edited by Aerox on Jan 3, 2020, 11:39:26 PM
Hey man, awesome build. I just finished act 10 and started maps. I'm a new player. One question: I'm actually running the newbie-budget setup with 5L Femurs and 5L chest... With the 3 auras (flesh and stone, pride and war banner) active I'm left with 130 mana at the moment which is a problem when a zombie dies in a metamorph fight for example. Any advice besides get more mana and mana regen? Thanks!

EDIT: I didn't have Sovereignty nor Bone Barrier when I posted this.
Last edited by bahnhof on Jan 4, 2020, 12:07:41 AM
"
singO_0 wrote:
I love this build very much. It is safe. I got 6000hp and 4000es. The zombie is tanky. However, I got a problem. Since my zombies are linked to the feeding fenzy. They always chasing the monster. During the fight with ice guardian, the boss always hides in the storm and all my zombies chases into the storm too. Then, they are frozen and die. Even I use convocation to call them back, they will go into the storm again immediately. So I want to know any guys here facing the same problem with me. Is there any good solution? I am thinking of using the meat shield instead of feeding fenzy during the boss fight.

Finally, I have my character information in my profile. What is the priority to upgrade? Thank you!!

run death mark support instead of feeding frenzy for bosses, they will only attack whatever you put the mark on if they are able to
"
maxenergy wrote:
I've got about 20 ex and not sure what to upgrade next. I'm at 1200 strength. Thinking about saving up for baron enchant, 15% attack speed for zombies.

I would get awakened melee physical which intimidates enemies that's 10% increased damage taken
im using 6l skellies and 6l zombies, where does the bleed source come from? Do i need to run auras to get the bonus from the support gems?
"
brunowa wrote:

You can use a tabula or any other 5L chest piece on the cheap until you can upgrade. You just won't have the same beefy defence.

I can definetely use a Tabula but what about a 5l weapon though? Is that an option? I only have about 3ex, realistically, how far can I get with this?

Obviously the plan is to get to mapping and farm red maps to get currency and upgrade stuff, but.. could I farm red maps easily with this? Not too sure.

p.d. first league, btw.
Last edited by idkwat on Jan 4, 2020, 12:38:18 AM
Hi guys,

thank you for this awesome build. its fantastic. Im using victario with queens decree.

what I want to ask you is, Im using animate guardian with expensive gear on it. its level 20 and I want to apply quality on it.

what happens when I remove Animate Guardian? my expensive geared guardian dies and items vanish?

How much damage loss is it to run 2h mace with +1 to sockets and +1 fortify vs minion dmg and double dmg + 1 to sockets ?

And do I lose a lot of dps using the mace over a warstaff? Cause I have the elder mace base.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info