3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hello. I try to play this build and this is worst build i ever play. I die a lot of time i have more than your suggested items for deathless gaming. Maybe you can show me what i'm doing worng @brunowa . Check my items in profile.
"
idkwat wrote:
I started leveling this build today and it's insane how fast you go through the acts compared to others. This is myu first league, so I'm very poor. I have about 3 ex right now, so I can't really afford anything past the budget build and I can't even get the Geofri's Sanctuary, hopefulyl with this build I can farm red maps enough to make the currency for it.

You can use a tabula or any other 5L chest piece on the cheap until you can upgrade. You just won't have the same beefy defence.
Can you add the Gem setups back in text? Impossible to use this guide when looking on mobile and having to pan over every weapon on desktop is killing me big time here.
Which stats from Victario's armor is the most important would you say?
"
Olszan wrote:
Hello. I try to play this build and this is worst build i ever play. I die a lot of time i have more than your suggested items for deathless gaming. Maybe you can show me what i'm doing worng @brunowa . Check my items in profile.

If you find you're dying too much try Geofri's Sanctuary, that will beef you up. Also use defensive auras like discipline abd Grace. Use a chaos golem instead of carrion golem... As a few ideas for you.
"
jeroslaw wrote:
Which stats from Victario's armor is the most important would you say?

All are pretty important... Try get one with higher stats on each. But if you need to pick one I would go for increased effect of non curse auras because we just want to maximise DPS and speed.
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 3, 2020, 9:21:43 PM
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Olszan wrote:

If you find you're dying too much try Geofri's Sanctuary, that will beef you up. Also use defensive auras like discipline abd Grace. Use a chaos golem instead of carrion golem... As a few ideas for you.

So can you pm me your suggested gems and item @brunowa ? If you can i will be greatfull.
Last edited by Olszan on Jan 3, 2020, 9:25:58 PM
edit: doublepost
Last edited by Aerox on Jan 3, 2020, 11:36:09 PM
Hey this build seems really cool and I purchased all of the pieces for it but my resistances are still not that good (only one is positive). How are you supposed to cap them with 6 unique gear items?
"
Joedkruse wrote:
Hey this build seems really cool and I purchased all of the pieces for it but my resistances are still not that good (only one is positive). How are you supposed to cap them with 6 unique gear items?

easily, RES is so easy to cap. Belt, Rings, jewels, and you'll get it capped easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info