3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey AriFuser noticed you made a lot of gem changes. Like dropping Blood Magic and using Generosity support in your boots for dread banner. Do you recommend this?
Hey guys

Quick question, my friend and i are lv'ing together (I'm aura guardian)

We were wondering why the deathmark support (DmS) is not chosen over Feeding Frenzy? According to PoB it gives the zombies 30k more damage?

thanks for otherwise good guide :)
"
Cardoc12345 wrote:
Hey guys

Quick question, my friend and i are lv'ing together (I'm aura guardian)

We were wondering why the deathmark support (DmS) is not chosen over Feeding Frenzy? According to PoB it gives the zombies 30k more damage?

thanks for otherwise good guide :)

Feeding frenzy makes the zombies more aggressive which is kind of nice. I personally just switch deathmark in for t16 metamorphs or shaper/elder/sirus instead of feeding frenzy.
Last edited by Rex_Banner on Jan 3, 2020, 6:55:37 PM
Hey guys, just a quick question on gear:

I'm currently leveling (lvl 42 as of now), I've got a tabula and a Midnight Bargain. The latter has "minions deal %X more damage". Does it apply to all minions I have, regardless of where exactly they are socketed, right?

I mean, this bonus still applies to zombies which are in my tabula, right?
Has anyone tried his Kingmaker / Stitched Mask AG on Sirus yet? :D if so, how did it go? I know the budget version doesn't survive thats why i am asking.
"
Smallfoe wrote:
Has anyone tried his Kingmaker / Stitched Mask AG on Sirus yet? :D if so, how did it go? I know the budget version doesn't survive thats why i am asking.

My Kingmaker, Leercast, Victarios, Belly, Southbound AG has yet to die.
Many Awakener8 kills, 500+ delve (including Aul), and his health bar doesn't move aslong as you don't drag him through a tornado for like 10 seconds.
Last edited by Durahal on Jan 3, 2020, 8:07:38 PM
"
Durahal wrote:
"
Smallfoe wrote:

My Kingmaker, Leercast, Victarios, Belly, Southbound AG has yet to die.
Many Awakener8 kills, 500+ delve (including Aul), and his health bar doesn't move aslong as you don't drag him through a tornado for like 10 seconds.

dragging em through a tornado for 10 seconds made me laugh xD
Im running a rare chestpiece with max health, %life and %Life reg + that crafted thing, thats why im looking for experience on Sirus since i have yet to fight em xD
I've got about 20 ex and not sure what to upgrade next. I'm at 1200 strength. Thinking about saving up for baron enchant, 15% attack speed for zombies.

Anyone with enlighten 4 tell me how much mana it gives as opposed to not wearing it? i suck at math!
I started leveling this build today and it's insane how fast you go through the acts compared to others. This is myu first league, so I'm very poor. I have about 3 ex right now, so I can't really afford anything past the budget build and I can't even get the Geofri's Sanctuary, hopefulyl with this build I can farm red maps enough to make the currency for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info