3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"

PS:
Tried Sirius 3 times now and every single attempt was buggy (huge swirls blocking the entrance and killing me instantly). Not gonna do that again -.-

Sounds like you just died too many times in phase1.
I died twice in the phase 1 and on the third attempt I've been unable to enter the fight due to the swirls

Edit:
Or I am doing something wrong
Last edited by RobbenklopperCH on Jan 3, 2020, 5:54:24 PM
"
I died twice in the phase 1 and on the third attempt I've been unable to enter the fight due to the swirls

Edit:

Afaik he spawns an additional storm everytime you die in phase1. So naturally if you die a lot in p1 there will be a shitload of storms that will make reaching him nearly impossible.

Don't get me wrong I don't like the fight at all but with geofris and discipline you basically should never die and still do enough dmg. At least that's the way I do him. I can tank everything he does. Also use a corrupted blood jewel if you are not already doing that.

edit: I meant I can tank everything he does in p1 not so sure about the laser in p2.
Last edited by Rex_Banner on Jan 3, 2020, 6:05:03 PM
"

Edit:

Apparently you just move the storm into the door, yes you can fk this fight an make it impossible to do that way. Always avoid move the storm in the upper right part of the map even if that means dying.
After equip Geofri's, how you regen life?
My Blood of the Karui flask is not regenerating life, when used sometime use the flask but regen little life like 500. I dont know what's happening, can you help please?
Just one question from a new player : How did you get your 2h weapon base (+1 socketed and XXX% minions damage). Just alteration spamming and lucky annulement ?
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

Don't get me wrong I don't like the fight at all but with geofris and discipline you basically should never die and still do enough dmg. At least that's the way I do him. I can tank everything he does. Also use a corrupted blood jewel if you are not already doing that.

all good, I got the message :)
No I don't use that jewel (what kind of jewel is i?) right now and it's possible that I lured the swirls right into the door. My resistances are maxed except chaos which is at 12% but it seems that I am far away from tanking it.

Gonna watch some videos about the Sirius mechanic.

Wanna finish 95 first so it hurts not that much when I fail ^^
Last edited by RobbenklopperCH on Jan 3, 2020, 6:14:52 PM
So i got today into this Build and i must say i really like it.

Can someone tell me what i should focus from her on out?
"

all good, I got the message :)
No I don't use that jewel (what kind of jewel is i?) right now and it's possible that I lured the swirls right into the door. My resistances are maxed except chaos which is at 12% but it seems that I am far away from tanking it.

Gonna watch some videos about the Sirius mechanic.

Wanna finish 95 first so it hurts not that much when I fail ^^

You will not be able to tank the storms but you will be able to tank everything else so you won't die and won't have so much storms in p1.

Ya I also had to watch tutorials, I tried him blind 3 times and failed miserably.

You can vaal a jewel and get
. I wouldn't use ur best jewels for that though since it can brick like every other item you vaal. I guess we don't necesarrily need it cause we can stop the bleed debuff with bone armor ,if I am not mistaken, but it's way easier to just have 1 jewel like that.

I watched the grimro tutorial. He explains it pretty well imho. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNrVc1bx-Bw
awesome, thank you very much!

Think I reach 95 tomorrow so I can try it once again :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info