3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Swiftlard wrote:

Whats so special about 1500 str? Thought only thing is zombies each 200?

Also what fossils/resonators to use for crafting weapon? Cheapest option.

Thanks

It's 1 extra zombie each 300 strength.

Also, you and minions both get more life (and ES using Shaper's Touch) by stacking more strength ... which is a huge part of why this build is so good imo (-8
Gem setups disapeared...
"
tanzgred wrote:
Gem setups disapeared...

It's all under gear, click on gear and see what gems are socketed in it.

Also, man enlighten lvl 4 is 6.5ex, guess I'm gonna have to break down and get it
First of all thanks for the build,
I was wandering is it worth it to drop the chaos golem to allowed a 4L aura setup with skitterbots?
Or blood and sand, but i don't really need the extra hmpf as I kept the 6L skellies.
Great build. almost killed Awaken lvl 6 Cirius. i have 2 questions.

1:What do we need to look after in the Lethal pride jewel? (divines)

2: How can we farm an Elder Tier 1 map for the weapon to craft.

Sorry if this was mentioned befor, i havn't read the whole forum post. <3
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Sirlorrans wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

Depends on how much you wanna spend on gear I guess. Since I am more than happy with my damage I focus on survivability.

Try to find t1 chaos res rings with t1 ele res and t1 strenght. That stuff is expensive af.
Same for jewels. I am only using 1 efficient training so I can get more res since I just don't need more dmg anyways.

I just use Purity of Elements, and I don’t need a lot of resists on gear.

Sure that's a possibility too. You sacrifice an offensive aura for more survivability and I sacrifice strength for more survivability.

Personally like using Purity of Elements, especially with +50% chaos res Watchers Eye. Makes gearing very easy to get res caps (including Chaos) and provides minions more res, making them much tankier.
"
The above setup will make your Animated Guardian IMMORTAL!!!

A disclaimer must be put on this...cuz HoGM (halls of the grand master) literally one shot through my animate guardian...rip 4ex..
"
yontbont wrote:
"
The above setup will make your Animated Guardian IMMORTAL!!!

A disclaimer must be put on this...cuz HoGM (halls of the grand master) literally one shot through my animate guardian...rip 4ex..

There literally was a disclaimer at the bottom:

WARNING: if your Animated Guardian dies you also lose all the gear you equipped on him. To prevent this I would recommend not using him until your gem level is 19 (more HP). AG is not essential, you can kill everything in the game without him, but it's a very nice quality of life.

Someone did mention their AG died in the Hall of Grandmasters, so perhaps turn him off for that map.
New temple Atziri can also melt AG, if he happilly stand at the intersection of 3 big explosions ^^
(I was using a voll helmet tho with grave intention)
I only run 2 auras (pride, discipline) and skeletons in chest,
was thinking about changing pride for purity of elements+war banner and buying Watchers Eye with chaos res bonus. Is it the best defensive option after clarity watchers eye?

And could someone explain me how to check and compare minion damage in PoB?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info