3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

hay just made this i was wondering what one you would pick

or

Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Jan 3, 2020, 12:39:53 PM
Second, no doubt. No, first, err, no,... Whatever.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Jan 3, 2020, 12:45:23 PM
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Second, no doubt. No, first, err, no,... Whatever.

"
hay just made this i was wondering what one you would pick

or

Honestly depends entirely on your strength imho. If you hit another breakpoint for one extra zombie with the higher attribute roll I would go for that one. Otherwise I would just take the one that has the ressis I need.

I personally went for a stygian because I am still over 1200 strength and I like the freedom of an extra jewel. I won't reach 1500 anyways so IDK about the 40 extra strength that much.

"
Rex_Banner wrote:

I personally went for a stygian because I am still over 1200 strength and I like the freedom of an extra jewel. I won't reach 1500 anyways so IDK about the 40 extra strength that much.

Whats so special about 1500 str? Thought only thing is zombies each 200?

Also what fossils/resonators to use for crafting weapon? Cheapest option.

Thanks
"
Swiftlard wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

Also what fossils/resonators to use for crafting weapon? Cheapest option.

Thanks

It's 1 extra zombie each 300 strength.

Sorry don't know for sure what the cheapest way is. Also depends on how high of a miniondamage roll you want. I would prbly buy an already 6linked 2hand mace use essence of fear and force the +1gem. There should be a guide from someone a few pages back.
"
Swiftlard wrote:

Thanks

Reaching 1500 str is not difficult, so why not? This is a good damage bonus.
I have 17 zombies 378k each and idk why people dont max str :/
Last edited by Sirlorrans on Jan 3, 2020, 1:23:51 PM
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

It's 1 extra zombie each 300 strength.

Sorry don't know for sure what the cheapest way is. Also depends on how high of a miniondamage roll you want. I would prbly buy an already 6linked 2hand mace use essence of fear and force the +1gem. There should be a guide from someone a few pages back.

Ahh, thanks! Thought it was each 200 str so I totally misread that.

There is a guide yes but not what fossil/resonator to hit the desired outcome in the cheapeast way. Fear got lower minion damage also.
Leveling from 81-123 is missing like 14 skill points. Does anyone know where they're supposed to go?
"
Swiftlard wrote:

Ahh, thanks! Thought it was each 200 str so I totally misread that.

There is a guide yes but not what fossil/resonator to hit the desired outcome in the cheapeast way. Fear got lower minion damage also.

Exactly fear has lower minion damage that's the cheaper option.

If you are going for fossils I think just bound is the best since we force the +1 gem anyways. Can't imagine a reason why it would be cheaper to go for multiple fossils. Could be wrong though not really experienced in fossil crafting.

"
Sirlorrans wrote:

Reaching 1500 str is not difficult, so why not? This is a good damage bonus.
I have 17 zombies 378k each and idk why people dont max str :/

Guess it's preference but for what? I delete t16 metas with extra life and increased monster life mod on the map in 4-5 seconds. I just don't need more dmg. I rather work on beeing ele weakness capped and chaos res capped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info