3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Rex_Banner wrote:

I rather work on beeing ele weakness capped and chaos res capped.

Does that really prevent you from having 1500 strength?
must be Enlighten be linken in the chest to work or is to be socked enough in the Victario's Influence`Lacquered Garb ?
"
the_Arkain wrote:
must be Enlighten be linken in the chest to work or is to be socked enough in the Victario's Influence`Lacquered Garb ?

It's used to lower the mana reservation of all linked auras...
"
Sirlorrans wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

I rather work on beeing ele weakness capped and chaos res capped.

Does that really prevent you from having 1500 strength?

Depends on how much you wanna spend on gear I guess. Since I am more than happy with my damage I focus on survivability.

Try to find t1 chaos res rings with t1 ele res and t1 strenght. That stuff is expensive af.
Same for jewels. I am only using 1 efficient training so I can get more res since I just don't need more dmg anyways.
Hi,

I made my gaurdian withe the suggested gear, but now I no longer regenerate health. I have a lot so it's not a huge deal, but i found it odd. Is this intended?
"
Sirlorrans wrote:
"
Swiftlard wrote:

Whats so special about 1500 str? Thought only thing is zombies each 200?
Thanks

Reaching 1500 str is not difficult, so why not? This is a good damage bonus.
I have 17 zombies 378k each and idk why people dont max str :/

Reaching 1500 str is kinda hard

I not gonna buy the timeless jewel and try to divine it like last league(failed after 40 expensive divines)

This is my thicket for that goal once I unlcock the final veiled mod I want for it(life as extra ES, extra skelli +zombie)

It better than Geoffri's in every way (except on resists), life,ES, Extra str + will give me 2 zombies
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

Depends on how much you wanna spend on gear I guess. Since I am more than happy with my damage I focus on survivability.

Try to find t1 chaos res rings with t1 ele res and t1 strenght. That stuff is expensive af.
Same for jewels. I am only using 1 efficient training so I can get more res since I just don't need more dmg anyways.

I just use Purity of Elements, and I don’t need a lot of resists on gear.
"
Sirlorrans wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

I just use Purity of Elements, and I don’t need a lot of resists on gear.

Sure that's a possibility too. You sacrifice an offensive aura for more survivability and I sacrifice strength for more survivability.
Will dropping soul of steel and going for purity of flesh cause a problem? Is %5 phys resist and %1 max ele resist worth 6 passive points or are we trying to stack armor?
"
Respeck wrote:
Hi,

I made my gaurdian withe the suggested gear, but now I no longer regenerate health. I have a lot so it's not a huge deal, but i found it odd. Is this intended?

If you are using Geofris's Sanctuary you get Zealoth's Oath a passive in the three that make all the regen of life apply to Energy shield instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info