3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Wow. Amazing build. Ran through the story no problem, and when finished (At level 60) jumped into a friends tier 8 map. Zombies killed the spawned Metamorph with no problems. Bearing in mind this is a level 60 character with NO ascendencies, NO gear (besides a 4link Femur), and low level gems.

At the moment quite a bit squishy (due to the 2-3ex pricetags on Efficient Training in PS4 SC Metamorph). But that can be overcome with time.

Any chance for a screenshot of the passive tree to be added to front page? Path of builder isn't mobile device friendly. (No PC to use either.)

Thanks for the great build.
Quick question : is there a reason we are going for Mistress of sacrifice over commander of darkness? Seems like commander of darkness gives more minion defense and offense along with a consistent resist.
"
enderisnitin wrote:
Quick question : is there a reason we are going for Mistress of sacrifice over commander of darkness? Seems like commander of darkness gives more minion defense and offense along with a consistent resist.

Spirit offering is huge surviviability with a constantly refreshing ES.
"
Durahal wrote:
"
enderisnitin wrote:

Spirit offering is huge surviviability with a constantly refreshing ES.

Ah thanks! That makes more sense!
Last edited by enderisnitin on Jan 3, 2020, 11:12:18 AM
Playing this build at this moment, love it.
Which part of gear i should upgrade next guys? help pls.
1200str atm

Spoiler
Last edited by Maxjke3h on Jan 3, 2020, 11:23:50 AM
Is the premium AG setup actually immortal? I don't really care if it dies to Sirus or not; because you know its coming and can switch AG off/out beforehand.
I'm asking because even though my AG barely takes any damage, even on juiced T16 maps, there have been 3 occasions where my AG has instantly melted. Twice to metamorphs and once to a warband leader (looked bugged...).

If this is something that is going to keep happening, I can't see myself investing a couple EX on my AG knowing that I could lose all that gear at any moment.
With the full setup the AG is actually immortal. All I do is juiced up T16 maps and his health has never gone down. Only time I saw it decrease was on Sirus due to a storm, but it only went to 90% so I still use him on that fight since the cull and fortify are so nice.

Is this ammy will be ok for that build?
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
I'm in act 7 with this, and it's the most fun I've ever had in this game. Better than the ice shot or molten strike builds i usually go with.

So mechanics question. If me and a couple friends all run this same build together, will our auras hit the other player's minions? If so, we could all run separate auras to make a dirty mess everywhere we go. Dirtier than usual. Filthy.
So I wanted it all and went aura + skele + zombies seemed to me to be the highest dps, tough zombies sometimes body block skellies :))

Don't really know what to upgrade here, except double corrupt gloves or boots or get a HH for giggles:

Managed to do all content and Awakener lvl 8 with no deaths.
Had absolute blast but I wanna go even further, dont have enough money for the HH yet tough sitting at 40 ex still :/.

Any ideas??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info