3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
azith28 wrote:
"
Tim00 wrote:
Achieved my final form! Thanks for the build!

Whats the point of enlighten support? does it reduce the reserved mana % on those auras?

Yes. You are correct.
Last edited by Vegyes on Jan 3, 2020, 9:13:15 AM
"
Arturikas25 wrote:
i dont understand why animated guardian and raised spectres need blood magic, can you explain me ?

Since the AG and spectres have lots of health but not so much mana, they can run out and stop casting. using there health instead of mana lets them constantly cast the buffs they use.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
"
frostzor27 wrote:
I didn't get why mask of stitched demon makes AG immortal... And I definitely do want to save exalts.

Stitched gives 1% regen per 500 es. Your AG has 50k life, you craft a chest with gain 10% of life as ES so he has 5k ES now, then give stitched, so he has 10% regen. Elder chest can get 2% regen too, so he can have 12% regen.

The gruthkul that evryone praises only give 5% regen for 2ex.

It's beautiful... absolutely beautiful... going to add this to the build guide PROPS to Rolando!

but..... mask of the stitched demon also has a modifier that says "cannot gain energy shield". Does the AG still get the regeneration from the not-applied ES?
And is it even worth giving him this mask instead of Leer Cast that also gives him and the Spectres a nice damage boost? He gets a lot of nice surviability through this new setup, indeed, but why do I need him anyway when the whole focus is on him to survive? Just for the kingmaker? Hmm.
~
Last edited by moodymud on Jan 3, 2020, 9:20:59 AM
Is it mandatory to have only 2 prefixes (+1 to gem and minion dmg) before proceeding? I rolled nice t1 dmg but after annuling im left with only 2 affixes - the minion damage and some trash prefix.

is it fine to leave 1 trash prefix or will i lock myself out of crafting this way?

Sorry, i cant look at your character in POB right now...but am i correct in that your chaos resistance is pretty low? how do you deal with that? My own is barely positive, but its pretty rare i run into one-shot due to that so i understand...however I've yet to do ubre elder / sirus, (only at Awakening 4 right now) or any of the really difficult bosses, so i would think that was an issue for you.
"
dhominico wrote:
Cannot fit war banner to auras even though i have Sovereignty passive. How to fix this?
vulnerbility 28%, pride 40%, discipline 28%

having same problem
Try to get chaos res on Rings, Belt, Boots. I`m at 71% now
For Geofri's Auras without Enlighten lev4 you can go Skitterbots, Blasphemy, Vulnerability, War Banner, Enlighen(Lev 3)

Pride is not possible without Lev4
Last edited by NMP66 on Jan 3, 2020, 9:37:42 AM
I see ur not using impale at all but minion damage..should i change impale out for minion damage also Is that better ?
Just wanted to ask you guys if anyone tried garb of the ephemeral on AG? If yes, can I ask what pieces did you use besides kingmaker and garb? Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info