3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi All,

I have completely revamped the GEAR section of the guide. And I have deleted the Skills/Gems section.

Everything is now condensed into the GEAR section outlining gear options and my recommended gem setups.

To simplify things, I have provided 3 options for setups:

1) Regular, End-game setup (utilising Geofri's Sanctuary)

2) Speed Farming Setup (utilising Victario's Influence)

3) Budget setup for newer players, for league starts, and for those with not much currency.

I then detail all the options of pieces of gear for each slot with the various items you can use.
"
brunowa wrote:
Hi All,

I have completely revamped the GEAR section of the guide. And I have deleted the Skills/Gems section.

Everything is now condensed into the GEAR section outlining gear options and my recommended gem setups.

3) Budget setup for newer players, for league starts, and for those with not much currency.

I then detail all the options of pieces of gear for each slot with the various items you can use.

awesome, really appreciate the guide!
"
brunowa wrote:
Hi All,

Looks very clean now great job. I didn't see any jewels in the gear section though. Should prbly add those or there will be 10 ppl a day asking how they are supposed to get enough strenght xD.
Ppls, have few questions:
1)For Awakener better Pure Zombie or Pure Skeletons? Or Combo Zombie+Skeleton.
1.1)If it's Pure Zombie\\Combo Zombie+Skeleton - how i can boost Zombie survibility(include Chaos res, if it's possible)?
2)For boost my Chaos res, if i dont get softcap (without flask) with accesory, i'd buy WatcherEye that give "chaos res while affected by purity of elements"? Cuz if yes, idk what aura i'd disable for Purity of Elements.

Also, u can check my try and say something =_=

Last edited by Agroveuin on Jan 2, 2020, 8:22:04 PM
"
Agroveuin wrote:
Ppls, ahve few question:
1)For Awakener better Pure Zombie's or Pure Skeletons\\Combo Zombie's & Skeletons?

A lot of ppl said their zombies died during Sirus so maybe go in with skeletons if you are still learning the fight. I am doing him with zombies just fine.
Thank you brunowa for your work on this build !

Dumb question I did not see addressed. I have been using a 3.8 mace with maim, was pretty costly. Is it worth it to craft a new one, I am not sure if the maim is even working in 3.9.
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Agroveuin wrote:
Ppls, ahve few question:
1)For Awakener better Pure Zombie's or Pure Skeletons\\Combo Zombie's & Skeletons?

A lot of ppl said their zombies died during Sirus so maybe go in with skeletons if you are still learning the fight. I am doing him with zombies just fine.

I use both 6L zombies and 6L skeles, he literally just melts.. don't even need to do that mechanics he dies that fast lol. In the last phase he didnt even cast the maze comet.
@arisfuser not sure if you replied i saw what you said about impale
but what about no blood magic in your helm and the different aura in your boots?
Just killed my first Sirus and it was an Awakener-Level 8 :D
I fucked up the fights before but now i finally got it with Zombies only. No Skeletons needed (5.5K HP + 3K ES) Just Dodge :)

Kinda struggling still some how.... Clear speed is trash... Was gonna make gem swaps tonight after watching that long video lol but it seems you removed the gem links for you guide here....

https://pastebin.com/9LXDR55r
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info