3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Impale + Dread Banner is a winner combination
ok guys I've done a massive cleanse of the guide.

Deleted a lot of garbage that was in there and irrelevant now.

Should be much easier for those just getting into it.

No major changes for those already into the build but I did make the gear/gem section easier to understand.

The only other thing I need to update is the POB trees so they match the 3 recommended setups.

Until then, the current ones are good.

Hi all,

I ran with the above setup. T16 is a no-brainer, but sometime I still get one-shoted. This is not funny, because want to be 100. Where should I invested?

what about the Weapon. Mine is the old crafted one in 3.8. Are the new 3.9. really that better?

Life is 6524
ES is 6768, near 9000 with Cyclone
all Elemental-Resis are without Cyclone over 76
Chaos-Resi is -2, could be better, but I don`t see a good solution here, except the Watchers Eye, but this more than 150 Ex

I want to be as tanky as I could. Clear-Speed is ok, for my play-stylec. I´m not sure about the setup of the gems. Maybe there can be better Options.

Another question. What is the better option Vaal Molten Shell or Bone Armour? Because you can not run them parallel.

Every suggestion is welcome
@brunowa

in videos you use Punishment, can you explain it?
"
Rotto67 wrote:

I want to be as tanky as I could. Clear-Speed is ok, for my play-stylec. I´m not sure about the setup of the gems. Maybe there can be better Options.

Another question. What is the better option Vaal Molten Shell or Bone Armour? Because you can not run them parallel.

What are you getting 1 hit by? Multi Proj? Chaos blast? Hard to tell you what to improve on.

Cap your choas resist, my character feels near immortal with capped choas res and almost 16k eHP. Been pushing delve and at 500 depth I still feel pretty safe from death.
"
Durahal wrote:
"
Rotto67 wrote:

What are you getting 1 hit by? Multi Proj? Chaos blast? Hard to tell you what to improve on.

Cap your choas resist, my character feels near immortal with capped choas res and almost 16k eHP. Been pushing delve and at 500 depth I still feel pretty safe from death.

Hard to tell you, what really kills me. Sirius, Catalina and sometime Delve at about 350.
What about the Weapon?
@brunowa

Another cool fight, Sirus Awakening Level 8.

3 Minutes 20 Seconds

https://youtu.be/Q6fpJ5zP1sU

Good showcase of strategy to use with zombies/skeletons against Sirus. Do as I do and it'll be easy mode.
i dont understand why animated guardian and raised spectres need blood magic, can you explain me ?
"
brunowa wrote:
Hi All,

I have completely revamped the GEAR section of the guide.

I dub you Necromancer In Chief! And we are all your zombie minions.
On standard with access to the old maim weapons, what setup do you recomend then? Use old gear setup or make a new weapon? Still use carrion golem?

Ty for the build :)
Last edited by ilstefano on Jan 3, 2020, 3:08:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info