3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
lunaticwoda wrote:
Kinda struggling still some how.... Clear speed is trash... Was gonna make gem swaps tonight after watching that long video lol but it seems you removed the gem links for you guide here....

https://pastebin.com/9LXDR55r

He just Updated his guide an hour ago...

"
brunowa wrote:
Hi All,

I have completely revamped the GEAR section of the guide. And I have deleted the Skills/Gems section.

Everything is now condensed into the GEAR section outlining gear options and my recommended gem setups.

To simplify things, I have provided 3 options for setups:

1) Regular, End-game setup (utilising Geofri's Sanctuary)

2) Speed Farming Setup (utilising Victario's Influence)

3) Budget setup for newer players, for league starts, and for those with not much currency.

I then detail all the options of pieces of gear for each slot with the various items you can use.

Thnx for all you hard work!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Achieved my final form! Thanks for the build!

Anyone look at my POB really quick and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Importing my char says my zombies are only at 137k DPS, while importing someone else similar shows over 200k dps

https://pastebin.com/bdm8imSA
Loving this build so far, moving into red maps at the moment!

Just switch over to Warpath boots for the strength, but now I'm having trouble getting my resistances up to 40ish~ for all three without sacrificing something (Str or life) OR spending money I don't really have. Anyone have any suggestions on my current gear? Trying to get balanced resistances AND hit 1200 str without breaking the bank!

Currently running clarity in a ring, but don't have watchers eye (just like the QOL of faster mana regen for summoning zombies etc)...maybe drop the socketed ring and see if I can find a better ring that way?

How can I get my str that bit higher to get 1200?
Quick question. I'm slowly starting the gearing process for this build. Already got 6L Geofry's but can't afford a level 4 Enlighten.

Should I use the aura setup anyway, just put as much auras in the chest as I can? Or do I go with 6L Skeleton setup and just work my way towards an Enlighten?
still wonder how u guys rip ur animated guardian, done sirus lvl 8 several times and my guardian wasnt near any death.
Thanks brunowa for the updated gear guide.

Can you do something similar for the skill tree?
As a first time minion player I'm confused and have no idea what I'm doing, particularly with the skill tree. Every time I look at your characters the tree has changed. I've burned like 100+ regrets and I probably still have a gimped tree.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I haven't touched the skill tree except for minor changes here and there (eg 1 or 2 passive points). So i'm not sure how you're burning through 100's of regrets.
"
brunowa wrote:
I haven't touched the skill tree except for minor changes here and there (eg 1 or 2 passive points). So i'm not sure how you're burning through 100's of regrets.

I thought I've seen you use quite different trees in your videos. One you have the full scion life wheel and others there's no points at all. My mistake. Can you point me to the basic tree?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Jan 2, 2020, 11:46:48 PM
When it comes to impale and damage. Do Impale support and Dread Banner stack, or should I use only one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info