3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Osgili4th wrote:
"
Nalyssa wrote:
Hey so I've been following the build and currently enjoying it! I switched at 92 from a pure physical skeleton necro to this build and I'm having a bit of trouble with zombie dps. Their survivability is pretty good but the dps feels a bit lacking. I can take down T16 bosses but it feels pretty slow. Not sure if it's because the health buff they received or something I'm not seeing with my build. I don't have an empower level 4 yet (still leveling one at 2) or the helm enchant (stil working on them) but any advice to increase their dps would be appreciated!

Also using 2 brawn and efficient training jewels.

1) Well the first big improvement will be have a 6 link to put empower 3/4 in, you will get a lot more of dps and suravility on your zombies.

2) Enfeeble is a defensive option, if you feel like you aren't getting problems survaving dmg then try another curse that buff the dmg of your minions.

3) Feeding Frenzy suuuuuuuuucks in terms of dps, it makes clear maps smoother but single target is really bad, so you can change that for other options, impale is my favorite and currently my one to go option, specially if you can run dread banner, you will get almost a 80% to 100% more dps from zombies.

4) A rare weapon, it will make your zombies dmg skyrocket the best option is with fortify and +1 socket gem lvls, but minion dmg and +1 gem lvls is also a HUGE boost compared with queen's escape/decree.

5) You can opt to run skelletons in chest for improvement dps in boss fight untill you can get a better weapon. I was doing that for the first part of the league.

Idk but I didn't like the aura in chest so I run a 6 link cyclone with Pride to make zombies dealth even more dmg and get more defenses for my self.

Rare weapons are crazy expensive.. Even the base with just +1 and some minion modifier are pretty pricy. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place.
Last edited by Nalyssa on Jan 2, 2020, 5:48:32 PM
My guardian just died on a random t14 metamorph. Gem lvl 25 with full bis set on it :/ rip like 4 ex xD
"
victorniano wrote:
My guardian just died on a random t14 metamorph. Gem lvl 25 with full bis set on it :/ rip like 4 ex xD

yea it happens, i'm going on 12ex now on my guardian from it dying so much
What gear setup might you recommend if considering using a 1 handed unique such as Mon'tregul's Grasp because of it's ultra low cost? Would you take a significant hit to DPS by switching to a 1-handed setup?
"
Hey man a noob question, how do you get the 5 spectres? im not understanding how to get it

I have same question.

I cannot figure out how you are getting 4-5 Spectres with the passives, gems and gear you are using.

Gem requires level 25 for 3 Spectres. in your endgame passives, you do not have Death Attunement used.

So with the gear you are using and gem level below 25 you would only have 2 Spectres from what I can see?
Last edited by Reser on Jan 2, 2020, 6:57:00 PM
"
Reser wrote:
"
Hey man a noob question, how do you get the 5 spectres? im not understanding how to get it

I have same question.

I cannot figure out how you are getting 4-5 Spectres with the passives, gems and gear you are using.

Gem requires level 25 for 3 Spectres. in your endgame passives, you do not have Death Attunement used.

So with the gear you are using and gem level below 25 you would only have 2 Spectres from what I can see?

Anoint Death Attunement on amulet, and lv 21 raise spectre gem goes +2 from helm and + 2 from ascendancy, which equals lv 25.

Which means 4 spectres, 5 if using Queens.
Last edited by Durahal on Jan 2, 2020, 6:59:08 PM
"
victorniano wrote:

That’s why I will never ever have a guardian. Not worth the stress of losing the $$$. Yea they can be a nice boost to your DPS, but as others on this forum have said, they are easily able to do endgame content without the Guardian. It might give you a much better chance of beating the awakener though...
Last edited by Mentoya on Jan 2, 2020, 7:01:48 PM
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Nidary wrote:
hi guys, i love the build an how fast and smooth you can farmn,
i do 14-16 maps and everything is perfect except for the metamorphs vom tane

there are some skills or combinations that instant kill you?!
is there a guide what not to put in the metamorph cube?

I haven't found one so far. Hope some streamer does one soon. I didn't die to metas since I started using a chaos res flask and got some chaos res on my gear. Could be just a coincidence though. I guess a lot of the insta kills are from chaos damage but I am not sure.

Since i got to +70% chaos resistance from -5% i have no problem with metas anymore. I think this league chaos resistance is very important.
question for everyone what are good links for 6l zombies, is impale good?
I hate to ask this again and again but could someone please tell me which resonator and fossils to use when crafting? Wanna make it as cheap as possible :) Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info