3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey there.. thanks for this great build (the first one, i really enjoy this season.) I´ve just one problem. I´m on 5701 hp and when i get some dmg, i dont have any lifeleech from "Baron" and i dont get life from my flask. Would be nice, if you would have a look on the build.
The Char its ZombiesInPantis
hi guys, i love the build an how fast and smooth you can farmn,
i do 14-16 maps and everything is perfect except for the metamorphs vom tane

there are some skills or combinations that instant kill you?!
is there a guide what not to put in the metamorph cube?
"
Nidary wrote:

I haven't found one so far. Hope some streamer does one soon. I didn't die to metas since I started using a chaos res flask and got some chaos res on my gear. Could be just a coincidence though. I guess a lot of the insta kills are from chaos damage but I am not sure.
I'm running feeding frenzy, minion damage, melee physical damage, multistrike and empower in my 6 link zombie setup. Which would be the best to drop to put vaal skeletons into this setup and run both in the same link?
Hi,

Cyclone..Do we use this while mapping?
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Nidary wrote:

I haven't found one so far. Hope some streamer does one soon. I didn't die to metas since I started using a chaos res flask and got some chaos res on my gear. Could be just a coincidence though. I guess a lot of the insta kills are from chaos damage but I am not sure.

Do you have your POB zombie dps handy?
Hey all!

I was wondering if someone could answer a small question :)

Do you guys use bones armour or just molten shell/vaal molten shell.. or both :)

I'm not sure what is best and WHY :D

Thanks!
Hey man a noob question, how do you get the 5 spectres? im not understanding how to get it
"
MDelmedico wrote:
I'm running feeding frenzy, minion damage, melee physical damage, multistrike and empower in my 6 link zombie setup. Which would be the best to drop to put vaal skeletons into this setup and run both in the same link?

I droped feeding frenzy as i was using this setup with a crafted twohander, but didnt liked the weapon. If you have some currency left you could use
to get 6 linkd zombies and 5 linked skeletons.
I am Res capped with chaosres 50+ without running purity of elements; using herald of agony instead because of the ring i use. Love to shieldcharge around and have fortify up.
Spoiler
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Last edited by Anabasis37 on Jan 2, 2020, 5:42:52 PM
Deleted
Last edited by Rotto67 on Jan 3, 2020, 2:02:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info