3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Echosyp wrote:

Exactly why I didnt switch to impala either, dont want that green socket in weapon or chest. I'm pretty much done worrying with min/max and just going to run what I have now.

Same I am sitting on about 100ex but I for sure won't spend 35 on a jewel for a bit more ES. Everything dies so fast anyways and the only time I really want a bit more survivability is for Sirus and I just switch to geofris for him. Really awesome build guide with a lot of freedom to customize for more dmg/speed/survivability to your liking.

Yea kind of wish I had a 6L victarios for the extra dps to swap, but dont want to lose my 6L Geofri's, maybe if I get some good drops to sell. Other than that I feel like I'm good to go.
Using an NON Victario chest like Geoffri's you can run the following auras w/o any reduced mana reserve from the tree:

Flesh and stone in blood stand for maim effect
Disciple or Skitter bots
Purity of the elements
Enlighten 3

Dread banner for impale effect

And I get just enough free mana(50) to summon my 5L skellies when needed

Just spent a few essences on this and got +1 gems and a mediocre minion damage roll. As a complete crafting novice I have a couple of questions:

1. Is it worth to craft on this slightly lower roll (used screaming fear as I had some already)

2. If I do keep it am I right in thinking I need to craft on my bench 'prefixes cannot be changed' and then scour the suffixes?
Last edited by Betwiixt on Jan 2, 2020, 3:51:12 PM
Could someone please tell me what resonators / fossils to use when crafting weapons in the guide? Thanks.
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Echosyp wrote:

Exactly why I didnt switch to impala either, dont want that green socket in weapon or chest. I'm pretty much done worrying with min/max and just going to run what I have now.

Same I am sitting on about 100ex but I for sure won't spend 35 on a jewel for a bit more ES. Everything dies so fast anyways and the only time I really want a bit more survivability is for Sirus and I just switch to geofris for him. Really awesome build guide with a lot of freedom to customize for more dmg/speed/survivability to your liking.

I noticed you don't use endurig bond, think it would be best to drop that node all together and go for the more life nodes toward the bottom?
Great build. Having a lot of fun! I have a few questions though:

1) Assuming all things equal and wanting to run curses instead of Skeleton's, which chest piece is better to use? When I first read the guide, I thought Geofri's Sanctuary or Victario's Influence?

2) Does anyone have a good list of the best mods to look for on a weapon upgrade? I currently use the Queen's Escape, but I am looking to upgrade.

thank you!
Hey All !

Could you check my toon and tell me what I sould aim for next? Barely have an ex of budget so farming is levelleing is my priority but I'd like to know what should be my next objective ! :)

Please note that I'm sitting at 1007 strenght so please consider :)

Thanks, I'm able to complete T10-T11 without dying with this current build Level 82 with 5L/5L Victario's/Queen's escape
"
Echosyp wrote:

I noticed you don't use endurig bond, think it would be best to drop that node all together and go for the more life nodes toward the bottom?

Thanks lol. I didn't even notice that when I switched from my leveling tree. Was wondering why I had enough points to try out Elemental Equilibrium. Enduring bond looks quite strong tbh maybe I spec into that instead. No idea what's better but getting ele dmg on gear is kind of a pain anyways and enduring bond is always on.

Can't tell how necessary indomitable army is until I get my next sirus. I had it for my last sirus fights and didn't lose a zombie.
Last edited by Rex_Banner on Jan 2, 2020, 4:09:10 PM
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Echosyp wrote:

Thanks lol. I didn't even notice that when I switched from my leveling tree. Was wondering why I had enough points to try out Elemental Equilibrium. Enduring bond looks quite strong tbh maybe I spec into that instead. No idea what's better but getting ele dmg on gear is kind of a pain anyways and enduring bond is always on.

Can't tell how necessary indomitable army is until I get my next sirus. I had it for my last sirus fights and didn't lose a zombie.

Trying to debate if the small minion damage would be worth it as it has more minion duration, but without skellies we dont need durstion
"
Echosyp wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Echosyp wrote:

Trying to debate if the small minion damage would be worth it as it has more minion duration, but without skellies we dont need durstion

I mean it's not a weak damage cluster imho. It's 58% increased damage and some attack speed. I prbly wouldn't spec out of it unless my zombie died.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info