3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
shanec86 wrote:
@brunowa Have you figured out the best 6l setup for zombies yet?

I keep seeing different gems and I'm not sure how best to proceed. I'm currently using zombies (level 30)/melee phys damage/Multistrike/Withering Touch/Feeding Frenzy/Empower

I've played around a little in PoB but I'm not sure what 6l gives us the most power.

The highest DPS I Can see in POB is if i change the gems to this:
zombies/melee phys damage/multistrike/feeding frenzy/minion damage/empower

I'm not sure if I'm missing something or haven't clicked on some settings.

I'm not using the aura speed setup just regular zombies in a crafted 6l maul with 6l geofri's.

Thanks for any help and advice.

I updated end game gear section yesterday so you can see it as an overview in gear section.

I'm going to recommend people use 3b 3r weapon and chest... It enables the most versatility plus also one of best options. The setup I have posted there is my recommendation.

You can easily swap the chest for a 6L skellies setup because it's already 3b 3r sockets.
Last edited by shanec86 on Jan 2, 2020, 2:46:43 PM
"
brunowa wrote:
"
shanec86 wrote:
@brunowa Have you figured out the best 6l setup for zombies yet?

I keep seeing different gems and I'm not sure how best to proceed. I'm currently using zombies (level 30)/melee phys damage/Multistrike/Withering Touch/Feeding Frenzy/Empower

I've played around a little in PoB but I'm not sure what 6l gives us the most power.

The highest DPS I Can see in POB is if i change the gems to this:
zombies/melee phys damage/multistrike/feeding frenzy/minion damage/empower

I'm not sure if I'm missing something or haven't clicked on some settings.

I'm not using the aura speed setup just regular zombies in a crafted 6l maul with 6l geofri's.

Thanks for any help and advice.

I updated end game gear section yesterday so you can see it as an overview in gear section.

I'm going to recommend people use 3b 3r weapon and chest... It enables the most versatility plus also one of best options. The setup I have posted there is my recommendation.

You can easily swap the chest for a 6L skellies setup because it's already 3b 3r sockets.

Ok cool, thanks for the reply.
"
Swiftlard wrote:

You were not kidding about impale.. My dps without setting up spectres etc. in PoB went from 144k to 168k on zombies when I switched out feeding frenzy. Gonna lvl up impale :) thanks. Should I use impale all the time or only vs bosses?

Tbf that's prbly because feeding frenzy is not a good dmg gem. I just switch the feeding frenzy onto my golem and put deathmark into my main setup for bosses. This way I still get the some benefits from the feeding frenzy buff and deathmark is just insane for bosses. I haven't downloaded the fork to compare the dps with impale though. I don't want to have a green gem in my main setup tbh. This way I can run the whole map with feeding frenzy and just switch for the boss. So far I havent seen a t16 meta live for more than a few seconds.

I am running different auras though.
Last edited by Rex_Banner on Jan 2, 2020, 2:48:04 PM
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Swiftlard wrote:

You were not kidding about impale.. My dps without setting up spectres etc. in PoB went from 144k to 168k on zombies when I switched out feeding frenzy. Gonna lvl up impale :) thanks. Should I use impale all the time or only vs bosses?

Tbf that's prbly because feeding frenzy is not a good dmg gem. I just switch the feeding frenzy onto my golem and put deathmark into my main setup for bosses. This way I still get the some benefits from the feeding frenzy buff and deathmark is just insane for bosses. I haven't downloaded the fork to compare the dps with impale though. I don't want to have a green gem in my main setup tbh. This way I can run the whole map with feeding frenzy and just switch for the boss. So far I havent seen a t16 meta live for more than a few seconds.

I am running different auras though.

Exactly why I didnt switch to impala either, dont want that green socket in weapon or chest. I'm pretty much done worrying with min/max and just going to run what I have now.
"
Echosyp wrote:

Exactly why I didnt switch to impala either, dont want that green socket in weapon or chest. I'm pretty much done worrying with min/max and just going to run what I have now.

Same I am sitting on about 100ex but I for sure won't spend 35 on a jewel for a bit more ES. Everything dies so fast anyways and the only time I really want a bit more survivability is for Sirus and I just switch to geofris for him. Really awesome build guide with a lot of freedom to customize for more dmg/speed/survivability to your liking.
Why you use skitterbots? I dont understand
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Echosyp wrote:

Same I am sitting on about 100ex but I for sure won't spend 35 on a jewel for a bit more ES. Everything dies so fast anyways and the only time I really want a bit more survivability is for Sirus and I just switch to geofris for him. Really awesome build guide with a lot of freedom to customize for more dmg/speed/survivability to your liking.

Yes this is pretty much the best reason to stick with 3b and 3r sockets... It's a Swiss army knife for every situation.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Echosyp wrote:

Yes this is pretty much the best reason to stick with 3b and 3r sockets... It's a Swiss army knife for every situation.

getting 1-3 white sockets isnt hard to expand your options too once you have the 3b/3r base established.
"
jeroslaw wrote:
Why you use skitterbots? I dont understand

Skitterbots should shock bosses if I am not mistaken.

"
azith28 wrote:

getting 1-3 white sockets isnt hard to expand your options too once you have the 3b/3r base established.

True but for what? I delete t16 metas with extralife and 50% increased life mod in 4 seconds and I am happy with my clearspeed. I really don't need more options.
Last edited by Rex_Banner on Jan 2, 2020, 3:32:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info