3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I don't have enough mana to use all aura. Do u know why? (Got Enlighten lvl 3, and Sovereignty )
"
Bornforexile wrote:
So im having a REALLY hard time deciding between Chaos conversion and wither step vs regular zombies. Which one would produce more overall DPS?

Best thing to do is open your char in POB and set it up for whatever you want and compare the stats to see what works best for you. Or do like I did and use about 100 orbs of regret and keep swapping nodes around until you get what you like
"
Alhdaa wrote:
I don't have enough mana to use all aura. Do u know why? (Got Enlighten lvl 3, and Sovereignty )

Enlighten lvl 4 and victarios chest really helps, as victarios chest also reduces the reserved mana. I just put a portal gem in my 6th slot as I cant run all auras either.
"
Osgili4th wrote:
"
Nalyssa wrote:
Hey so I've been following the build and currently enjoying it! I switched at 92 from a pure physical skeleton necro to this build and I'm having a bit of trouble with zombie dps. Their survivability is pretty good but the dps feels a bit lacking. I can take down T16 bosses but it feels pretty slow. Not sure if it's because the health buff they received or something I'm not seeing with my build. I don't have an empower level 4 yet (still leveling one at 2) or the helm enchant (stil working on them) but any advice to increase their dps would be appreciated!

Also using 2 brawn and efficient training jewels.

1) Well the first big improvement will be have a 6 link to put empower 3/4 in, you will get a lot more of dps and suravility on your zombies.

2) Enfeeble is a defensive option, if you feel like you aren't getting problems survaving dmg then try another curse that buff the dmg of your minions.

3) Feeding Frenzy suuuuuuuuucks in terms of dps, it makes clear maps smoother but single target is really bad, so you can change that for other options, impale is my favorite and currently my one to go option, specially if you can run dread banner, you will get almost a 80% to 100% more dps from zombies.

4) A rare weapon, it will make your zombies dmg skyrocket the best option is with fortify and +1 socket gem lvls, but minion dmg and +1 gem lvls is also a HUGE boost compared with queen's escape/decree.

5) You can opt to run skelletons in chest for improvement dps in boss fight untill you can get a better weapon. I was doing that for the first part of the league.

Idk but I didn't like the aura in chest so I run a 6 link cyclone with Pride to make zombies dealth even more dmg and get more defenses for my self.

You were not kidding about impale.. My dps without setting up spectres etc. in PoB went from 144k to 168k on zombies when I switched out feeding frenzy. Gonna lvl up impale :) thanks. Should I use impale all the time or only vs bosses?
How could i search on POE trade for that body armor for AG ?
"
coldyl wrote:
How could i search on POE trade for that body armor for AG ?

Make sure it's under the crafted section and not explicit or pseudo section

Gain #% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
If my Gain #% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield doesn't hit 10% will my guardian die?
"
Swiftlard wrote:
"
Osgili4th wrote:
"
Nalyssa wrote:
Hey so I've been following the build and currently enjoying it! I switched at 92 from a pure physical skeleton necro to this build and I'm having a bit of trouble with zombie dps. Their survivability is pretty good but the dps feels a bit lacking. I can take down T16 bosses but it feels pretty slow. Not sure if it's because the health buff they received or something I'm not seeing with my build. I don't have an empower level 4 yet (still leveling one at 2) or the helm enchant (stil working on them) but any advice to increase their dps would be appreciated!

Also using 2 brawn and efficient training jewels.

1) Well the first big improvement will be have a 6 link to put empower 3/4 in, you will get a lot more of dps and suravility on your zombies.

2) Enfeeble is a defensive option, if you feel like you aren't getting problems survaving dmg then try another curse that buff the dmg of your minions.

3) Feeding Frenzy suuuuuuuuucks in terms of dps, it makes clear maps smoother but single target is really bad, so you can change that for other options, impale is my favorite and currently my one to go option, specially if you can run dread banner, you will get almost a 80% to 100% more dps from zombies.

4) A rare weapon, it will make your zombies dmg skyrocket the best option is with fortify and +1 socket gem lvls, but minion dmg and +1 gem lvls is also a HUGE boost compared with queen's escape/decree.

5) You can opt to run skelletons in chest for improvement dps in boss fight untill you can get a better weapon. I was doing that for the first part of the league.

Idk but I didn't like the aura in chest so I run a 6 link cyclone with Pride to make zombies dealth even more dmg and get more defenses for my self.

You were not kidding about impale.. My dps without setting up spectres etc. in PoB went from 144k to 168k on zombies when I switched out feeding frenzy. Gonna lvl up impale :) thanks. Should I use impale all the time or only vs bosses?

You can use it allways, the ideal is using dread banner to buff the dmg when clearing the map and put the banner down in boss fight for more single target dps. If you want to get more dmg in zombies look my setup I have 600k per zombie and if I hit my enlightment and empower 4 I will do 750k.
"
Sonnyyx wrote:
If my Gain #% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield doesn't hit 10% will my guardian die?

I've had mine die twice now using the exact items as described in the guide, so yes it's possible but rare. Going on 12ex now just on my guardian lol.
"
iDreizor wrote:
Why are there only some gems in the budget beginner setup #3?
i dont know which ones are the best

I've been updating the gear section over last 24 hours. Budget version is coming today.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info