3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi Brunowa, Thank You for Your awesome build - I suppose this coulod be my first Level 100 candidate!! One Question to all experienced Players: is it possible to combine the item quantity gem (legacy) with minions in a 6 link?
"
brunowa wrote:
"
ntx2 wrote:
About to hit endgame and saved my currency.
My zombies dont do that much damage so I'm not overly confident.
Which set up is more viable for late game ?
Geofri's with skeletons or Victarios with auras ?

Get Empower 3/4 and you will feel a massive DPS boost even when using it in your 5 link.

If you're not yet accustomed to the build, go Geofri's because it's more balanced.

6link your weapon and add skellies to it so you have both 5link skellies and 5 link zombies. Buff them with auras in chest.

stupid question, but how can you 5link both zombies and skellies when you use chest for auras?
"
blodskjegg wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
ntx2 wrote:
About to hit endgame and saved my currency.
My zombies dont do that much damage so I'm not overly confident.
Which set up is more viable for late game ?
Geofri's with skeletons or Victarios with auras ?

Get Empower 3/4 and you will feel a massive DPS boost even when using it in your 5 link.

If you're not yet accustomed to the build, go Geofri's because it's more balanced.

6link your weapon and add skellies to it so you have both 5link skellies and 5 link zombies. Buff them with auras in chest.

stupid question, but how can you 5link both zombies and skellies when you use chest for auras?

By dropping one of your minion support gems and adding in skellies
Can somebody tell me which gems should be used in the budget version? (Setup 3)
Hey so I've been following the build and currently enjoying it! I switched at 92 from a pure physical skeleton necro to this build and I'm having a bit of trouble with zombie dps. Their survivability is pretty good but the dps feels a bit lacking. I can take down T16 bosses but it feels pretty slow. Not sure if it's because the health buff they received or something I'm not seeing with my build. I don't have an empower level 4 yet (still leveling one at 2) or the helm enchant (stil working on them) but any advice to increase their dps would be appreciated!

Also using 2 brawn and efficient training jewels.

Have you considered using the 'united in dream' unique sword? seems like it would be kinda insane to give your minions poison and more chaos damage, and you wouldnt even have to lose the tankiness.
"
Nalyssa wrote:
Hey so I've been following the build and currently enjoying it! I switched at 92 from a pure physical skeleton necro to this build and I'm having a bit of trouble with zombie dps. Their survivability is pretty good but the dps feels a bit lacking. I can take down T16 bosses but it feels pretty slow. Not sure if it's because the health buff they received or something I'm not seeing with my build. I don't have an empower level 4 yet (still leveling one at 2) or the helm enchant (stil working on them) but any advice to increase their dps would be appreciated!

1) Well the first big improvement will be have a 6 link to put empower 3/4 in, you will get a lot more of dps and suravility on your zombies.

2) Enfeeble is a defensive option, if you feel like you aren't getting problems survaving dmg then try another curse that buff the dmg of your minions.

3) Feeding Frenzy suuuuuuuuucks in terms of dps, it makes clear maps smoother but single target is really bad, so you can change that for other options, impale is my favorite and currently my one to go option, specially if you can run dread banner, you will get almost a 80% to 100% more dps from zombies.

4) A rare weapon, it will make your zombies dmg skyrocket the best option is with fortify and +1 socket gem lvls, but minion dmg and +1 gem lvls is also a HUGE boost compared with queen's escape/decree.

5) You can opt to run skelletons in chest for improvement dps in boss fight untill you can get a better weapon. I was doing that for the first part of the league.

Idk but I didn't like the aura in chest so I run a 6 link cyclone with Pride to make zombies dealth even more dmg and get more defenses for my self.
Which resonators / fossils do people use for crafting their weapon? Thanks
"
Nalyssa wrote:

Really need those 6L and a crafted weapon will really improve your DPS
So im having a REALLY hard time deciding between Chaos conversion and wither step vs regular zombies. Which one would produce more overall DPS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info