3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

What fossils / resonator do people use for crafting?

Isnt withering step better than phase run?
Last edited by Swiftlard on Jan 2, 2020, 11:52:43 AM
If you could only choose one offensive aura for 50% mana, which would you choose and why? Haste, Hatred, or Pride?
IGN : Futons
I worked on a Min/Max version of the build that takes advantage of Impale and Skeletons as the main source of DPS. Getting close to achieving it, the challenge will be to craft the appropriate unset ring. it is completely busted and cost a fortune. but Fun...

Per Skeletons Shaper DPS with the specters (Carnage Chieftain, Host Chieftain, Whipping Miscreation)
Spoiler

Over 1 Mil DPS per Skeleton (you can have 13) and that's without the 49 Vaal version of them...

PoB Link Min/Max: (Using Local Identity Fork to calculate Impale DPS)
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/aSxbU27b

My Actual Gear:
Spoiler
Pis farme ta yeul.
Last edited by Dieselboy777 on Jan 2, 2020, 12:02:27 PM
Is there any benefit to not kill Kitava in this build?

A few days ago I read another build thread where one of the options was to leave Kitava alive to avoid the resistance penalty if you want to focus on certain types of content.
"
Dieselboy777 wrote:
I worked on a Min/Max version of the build that takes advantage of Impale and Skeletons as the main source of DPS. Getting close to achieving it, the challenge will be to craft the appropriate unset ring. it is completely busted and cost a fortune. but Fun...

Per Skeletons Shaper DPS with the specters (Carnage Chieftain, Host Chieftain, Whipping Miscreation)
Spoiler

Over 1 Mil DPS per Skeleton (you can have 13) and that's without the 49 Vaal version of them...

PoB Link Min/Max: (Using Local Identity Fork to calculate Impale DPS)
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/aSxbU27b

My Actual Gear:
Spoiler

Yea skellies are undoubted the best choice for DPS on bosses as they can achieve well over 1mil damage each.

The only down side was the skellies blocking the zombies and therefore rendering baron helm useless if the zombies cant attack. But with that much damage you should just be able to dodge attacks and not need the zombie life leech before any boss dies.

So I guess, depends on how lazy you want to be, since mapping up to T16 is just fine with zombies alone, keep the skelly gems in your inv and swap them out when you get to a boss.
"

A few days ago I read another build thread where one of the options was to leave Kitava alive to avoid the resistance penalty if you want to focus on certain types of content.

Not sure if they changed it or not but you couldnt enter maps at all until you killed kitava. Other than that why not kill? I'm well over 100% res, so no reason not to
@brunowa Have you figured out the best 6l setup for zombies yet?

I keep seeing different gems and I'm not sure how best to proceed. I'm currently using zombies (level 30)/melee phys damage/Multistrike/Withering Touch/Feeding Frenzy/Empower

I've played around a little in PoB but I'm not sure what 6l gives us the most power.

The highest DPS I Can see in POB is if i change the gems to this:
zombies/melee phys damage/multistrike/feeding frenzy/minion damage/empower

I'm not sure if I'm missing something or haven't clicked on some settings.

I'm not using the aura speed setup just regular zombies in a crafted 6l maul with 6l geofri's.

Thanks for any help and advice.
"
Echosyp wrote:
"

Not sure if they changed it or not but you couldnt enter maps at all until you killed kitava. Other than that why not kill? I'm well over 100% res, so no reason not to

Over 100% res? I'm still struggling to find any useful gear apart fomr tabula rosa, but other posts here said they only got res form rings and belt, so I was expecting to have a problem with res later in the game.

But I just got a quest to kill Kitava so I needed to decide. If I can't do maps until Kit is dead then I guess that's a good reason to kill!

Where are you getting resistances from? Especially chaos res, which is hard to get for me (been on -18% from Act 6 thru Act 10).
"
"
Echosyp wrote:
"

Over 100% res? I'm still struggling to find any useful gear apart fomr tabula rosa, but other posts here said they only got res form rings and belt, so I was expecting to have a problem with res later in the game.

But I just got a quest to kill Kitava so I needed to decide. If I can't do maps until Kit is dead then I guess that's a good reason to kill!

Where are you getting resistances from? Especially chaos res, which is hard to get for me (been on -18% from Act 6 thru Act 10).

It's easy to cap RES, during ExileCON the discussion came up that they want RES harder to get or just do away with it all together as it's so easy to cap.

The boots we use give us +all res, rings, belts, res nodes that we use, spirit offering also gives us a lot of res, also flasks. So yea it's very easy to cap res
Hey Brunowa, Im curious.

In the crafting section you say buy a Sword or mace or warstaff..

How about an Axe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info