3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

For those that have crafted the weapon, what kind of cost did you see to get it done?
"
"
Baldman123 wrote:
Is it possible to have a wand and a shield for this build?

It seems you can only use Cyclone with a melee weapon.

I set mine up with weapon/shield using tabula rasa as a 6L for skellies and zombies (because that's all I have, playing SSF).

I wasn't clear as to why the auras needed to be in a 6L chestpiece, so I have the auras running in the wand/shield since the only linkage that I can see as being necessary is the gem that turns curse into auras - and there's only one curse.

I've been looking for a melee weapon with the right colours for a while but nothing yet so I just don't use Cyclone. I'm in Act 10, so still levelling really, but since stuff dies fast enough I'm not bothered - yet!

I did read that "you get much more damage with a 2H weapon", but I'm not clear as to why).

I also have a bunch of level-up messages for skill gems all over the screen since I don't know which gems get max-levelled and which don't (I tried asking in this thread twice but I've not got an answer). But it does ok for now so I'm just playing on, hoping to get some understanding on these questions later.

Chech my profile if you want some good wand its doesnt have the Perfect mods but if you want wand and shield i would aim for that kind of wand.
I was t also 100% following the build So there Will be some differences but previously i was using Queens escape 5 link with vaal skele but now change it. And Queens escape was working good but its not cheap now havent done much with the wand and shield but it has much better wurvivabilty then Queens scape and gives Minion more dmg. Im running Red maps on this build tier 14-15 sometimes 16 yesterday defeated conqueror from fully socketed region and it was easy. I was more interested if sb that is like in the far end game So he could tell me if the shield and wand Will be a dexent choince if i would want to do some hard t16 maps and defeat awekener
Advice me how to upgrade my current build

PS I know, need to chance amulet annoint to Death Attunement.

Thanks
Why are there only some gems in the budget beginner setup #3?
i dont know which ones are the best
"
bugoutz wrote:
For those that have crafted the weapon, what kind of cost did you see to get it done?

1 ex for base, aroung 1 ex for fossils and annuls (if you use only bound fossils), then 1 ex for "cannot roll attack mods", 35c for beast, and finally 4ex for multicraft. so if you get lucky enough with fossils and annuls = around 7 ex for crafting.
Hey guys,

So after crafting my weapon I kinda miss the explosions from Monregul's. Is there any other way to implement corpse explosions with this build? The pops helped with the clear and were somehow satisfying.
So pro tip don't use animated guardian on sirus

Can I get the best set up for dps on uber elder shaper have over 80 ex so currency doesn't matter

Was debating trying Skeles to see if they would be higher dps
How does a queens escape compare to using a crafted staff? Such as the one below. Trying to see if I should be using a crafted or the queens escape
Well kinda answered my own question I guess. Forgot my weapon had the aura mod on it, so I guess 6L Geofri's with auras is what I'll run.

Question would be, do the auras stack? Does 2 auras mean 8% damage? Or is it still 4%?

Last edited by Echosyp on Jan 2, 2020, 11:13:50 AM
Hm, does somebody know the difference between Sirus Awakened Lv. 0 and Lv. 8?
Is it only the +25% Life, or are his attacks stronger?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info