3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi, I try playing your build but I have great problems. I am dying all the time. Maps with damage reflection aren't playable for me. Before I played Skellys and hadn't such problems. Can someone pls help me and explain me what I am doing wrong?
Is it possible to have a wand and a shield for this build?
Hi, first of all I've been enjoying this build immensely so far.

I gathered some dosh and i'd like to do some crafting now (to switch from Queens Escape). Though im a noob in this area and I'm failing already at step 1.

You say to get a base staff with +1 to socketed gems and the minions affixes. Does it mean I cannot get any staff of appropiate ilvl and trans it? Is it a drop-only affix?

If you could point me to some basics i'd be happy
"
Zapatas wrote:
can an curropted empower level 3 still rank up to level 4? Or is it stuck on level 3?

Its stuck at lvl 3, it should sat lvl 3 (max] beside it
"
Baldman123 wrote:

It seems you can only use Cyclone with a melee weapon.

I set mine up with weapon/shield using tabula rasa as a 6L for skellies and zombies (because that's all I have, playing SSF).

I wasn't clear as to why the auras needed to be in a 6L chestpiece, so I have the auras running in the wand/shield since the only linkage that I can see as being necessary is the gem that turns curse into auras - and there's only one curse.

I've been looking for a melee weapon with the right colours for a while but nothing yet so I just don't use Cyclone. I'm in Act 10, so still levelling really, but since stuff dies fast enough I'm not bothered - yet!

I did read that "you get much more damage with a 2H weapon", but I'm not clear as to why).

I also have a bunch of level-up messages for skill gems all over the screen since I don't know which gems get max-levelled and which don't (I tried asking in this thread twice but I've not got an answer). But it does ok for now so I'm just playing on, hoping to get some understanding on these questions later.
Last edited by SpontaneousCombustion on Jan 2, 2020, 8:39:53 AM
"
"
Baldman123 wrote:

It seems you can only use Cyclone with a melee weapon.

I set mine up with weapon/shield using tabula rasa as a 6L for skellies and zombies (because that's all I have, playing SSF).

I wasn't clear as to why the auras needed to be in a 6L chestpiece, so I have the auras running in the wand/shield since the only linkage that I can see as being necessary is the gem that turns curse into auras - and there's only one curse.

I've been looking for a melee weapon with the right colours for a while but nothing yet so I just don't use Cyclone. I'm in Act 10, so still levelling really, but since stuff dies fast enough I'm not bothered - yet!

I did read that "you get much more damage with a 2H weapon", but I'm not clear as to why).

I also have a bunch of level-up messages for skill gems all over the screen since I don't know which gems get max-levelled and which don't (I tried asking in this thread twice but I've not got an answer). But it does ok for now so I'm just playing on, hoping to get some understanding on these questions later.

6L Auras is for the Enlighten Support gem, as enlighten affects all the gems in the link.

Also for the gem levels, look at POB and see what OP has at what level, only one really needed to not level up is clarity, keep it at level 1 and really only use clarity if you have the 32ex watchers eye.
hi can i use a difrent gem than Animate Guardian. the Metamorph league on console trade is to expensive for that gem gear thanks
Why are there not all gems in Setup 3 beginner? I dont know which gems would be good to start with :D
For those running skitterbots, do you realize any major diff. over not using them?

I'm still undecided between auras and skeletons in my 6L Geofri's, just trying to get the last few tweaks in.

Even with enlighten 3 and the mana reserve nodes I can only run 4 auras / curse.

So trying to decide if I should just drop the auras and the mana reserve nodes and go back to the ES / health nodes with skeletons and skitterbots, or if it's worth it to keep the auras in Geofri's chest.

Since this build is so versatile and we are not confined to one strict "required" setup like most builds, it's making it hard to choose.
First of all thanks for the great build! I have never has such an easy time mapping among all the starter builds I've played!

One quick question : the guide seems to mention getting commander of darkness in several places which primarily suggesting Mistress of sacrifice. If I'm sticking with spirit offering would it be better to go with commander of darkness?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info