3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I'm dissapointed with this build or im not understanding something...

i trashed another character to make this one (first char had 2 ex equip) ok i bought 90% of the items "DPS and Speed Setup using Victario's Influence" (except for empower lvl 4, and enlighten lvl 4 because i'm poor and this build is supossed to be a leaguestarter) i can't get done t11 maps yet or something.. my char is lvl 82...

"
IdoItForHer wrote:
I'm dissapointed with this build or im not understanding something...

i trashed another character to make this one (first char had 2 ex equip) ok i bought 90% of the items "DPS and Speed Setup using Victario's Influence" (except for empower lvl 4, and enlighten lvl 4 because i'm poor and this build is supossed to be a leaguestarter) i can't get done t11 maps yet or something.. my char is lvl 82...

You are missing a lot of both DPS and Tankiness.

You have a mix of the budget and victarios setup and you've tried to start upgrading to the DPS/speed setup without having the build complete or fully levelled.

Keep leveling up past 90. Another 10 passive points will be handy.

Upgrade your weapon so it's +3 gems, level 21 raise zombie, and level 4 Empower. Keep levelling up all gems. That will sort your DPS out.

For Tankiness, you simply just gotta drop the speed gear for now. Get a strength belt, get strength boots or Alberons, wear a Geofri's sanctuary. This will beef you up like crazy.

Focus on mastering the budget build and using that until you can comfortably farm T16s... And THEN go DPS/Speed route. You can probably get away with using either the speed belt or the boots or both from now depending on how tanky you like to be. But if you're dying, just drop them for now.
"
"
hydre57 wrote:

Hi guys, what should I improve next? I only have 4 exalt left.

I'm following the tanky build.
I can kill conquerors pretty easily except Veritania where I often die once and I die to Sirus too but at least two times every fight.

There are two easy to acquire and powerful upgrades that you can afford:

1) Level 21 Raise Specter: Which gives you a 4th specter

2) Level 21 Raise Zombie: Which gives you more damage per zombie and the ability to raise an additional zombie for more clear speed.

Ty !
I'm trying to double corrupt but without success for now. Maybe I should just buy 21/20 since it's a lot cheaper than 21/23 and I'm unlucky with Alva.

I have a +1 fortify, +1 socketed gems base elder weapon too that I made today but I haven't the recipes to finish it. Would it be an upgrade or should I just sell it if I finally get the recipes needed?
Last edited by hydre57 on Feb 27, 2020, 4:19:28 PM
Elgegant Hubris or lethal pride, setup speed farm
Maybe because i am new but can you clarify on your weapon crafting for the fort weapon,

4) Use orbs of Alternations until you land either:
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems; OR
Socketed gems are supported by Level 1 Fortify

5) Use an Orb of Augmentation to try add the other mods you need.

6) Use a Regal Orb to try add the other mods you need.

7) If you don't get +1 Socketed Gems AND fortify, scour the weaopon and go back to 1).

8) If you have _1 Socketed Gems AND either fortify or onslaught, congrats!

I need to Orb of alt till i get +1 lvl socket gems or Supported by Fort 1

but when i orb of alt i always get on of them plus another modification not allowing me to attempt a Augmentation gem, i should scour till is get one of them by themselves? then attempt to get the other with aug or regal.

Thanks
-Zerss
"
nachho23 wrote:
Elgegant Hubris or lethal pride, setup speed farm

I would go hubris because the goal is speed.
"
hydre57 wrote:
"
"
hydre57 wrote:

Hi guys, what should I improve next? I only have 4 exalt left.

I'm following the tanky build.
I can kill conquerors pretty easily except Veritania where I often die once and I die to Sirus too but at least two times every fight.

There are two easy to acquire and powerful upgrades that you can afford:

1) Level 21 Raise Specter: Which gives you a 4th specter

2) Level 21 Raise Zombie: Which gives you more damage per zombie and the ability to raise an additional zombie for more clear speed.

Ty !
I'm trying to double corrupt but without success for now. Maybe I should just buy 21/20 since it's a lot cheaper than 21/23 and I'm unlucky with Alva.

I have a +1 fortify, +1 socketed gems base elder weapon too that I made today but I haven't the recipes to finish it. Would it be an upgrade or should I just sell it if I finally get the recipes needed?

If you can craft +2 socketed support gems into that you're pretty much done. If you don't have the recipe try ask someone that you trust to craft it on for you.
"
Zerss434 wrote:
Maybe because i am new but can you clarify on your weapon crafting for the fort weapon,

7) If you don't get +1 Socketed Gems AND fortify, scour the weaopon and go back to 1).

but when i orb of alt i always get on of them plus another modification not allowing me to attempt a Augmentation gem, i should scour till is get one of them by themselves? then attempt to get the other with aug or regal.

Thanks
-Zerss

It's easiest to roll fortify and then craft cannot roll attack mods and then beastcraft or exalt slam the +1 socketed gems. I can't remember which beastcraft it is but you can easily look it up.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Zerss434 wrote:

Thanks
-Zerss

It's easiest to roll fortify and then craft cannot roll attack mods and then beastcraft or exalt slam the +1 socketed gems. I can't remember which beastcraft it is but you can easily look it up.

Ok, thank you for the information. hopefully i can fully realize this builds full potential next league, being a new player at the tail end of a league make me a poor boy lol
"
brunowa wrote:

If you can craft +2 socketed support gems into that you're pretty much done. If you don't have the recipe try ask someone that you trust to craft it on for you.

Ty, and ty for the build ! Pretty smooth so far even as a new player. I still have a question, why fortify is better than 100%+ minion damage?

I'm not sure my base is right, I have an extra unwanted 15% increased stun duration ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info