3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Iam disappointed, my AG is gone with this setup:

Weapon: Kingmaker
Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

He dies by Catharina :(((

"
cemtou wrote:
First of all, you are a legend mate. I really enjoy playing summoner build and can't wait try yours in this league.

I have one suggestion in your build that makes for beginner easy to understand and a little bit cheat sheet. So;
"
How do we cap resistances? POB shows they are uncapped?

POB does not calculate all resistances.

When we raise our zombies we get +30% resistances from Bone Barrier ascendency.

We also get +22% to resistances when we pop Spirit Offering due to it's interaction with Mistress of Sacrifice ascendency.

Although you say this on your FAQ and it's stated really good there is it possible to put a one tiny Capping resistance section in your build. Like explaning what are base resistance value after we finish the campaign how much zombies gives and spirit offering then lastly saying we need +X amount of resistances in those cases etc. I think that can be user friendly too. But still great build love to see it in action. Cheers.

56% without offering and with summoned minions.
im selling my left over gear and items that left

also some gems left if any one need

lethal pride gives me around 400 strength total
Last edited by RonSenpai on Feb 27, 2020, 7:37:44 AM
I very much doubt it but...

If any kind soul on XBox has a good (doesn’t need to be perfect) elegant hubris for the juggernaut/barbarism node,
Or a good (again doesn’t need to be perfect) lethal pride for the faith and steel/devotion node,
And doesn’t mind donating them to someone who will actually use (not sell) them in standard, I would be very grateful.
I would just like to say thank you for this amazing build!

I've never been able to kill an endgame boss - and did it on Sirius first time. not awakened 8 like yours, but still, i'm very happy with the progress i've been able to make with this build.

hope it doesnt get nnerfed too hard >.<
There is a fine line between shouting out your build and sounding like a used car salesman. You sound like a used car salesman.

Hi guy, what should I improve next? I only have 4 exalt left.

I'm following the tanky build.
I can kill conquerors pretty easily except Veritania where I often die once and I die to Sirus too but at least two times every fight.
Last edited by hydre57 on Feb 27, 2020, 1:05:36 PM
"
Mas7erBroda wrote:
There is a fine line between shouting out your build and sounding like a used car salesman. You sound like a used car salesman.

I chuckle at this because I thought the exact same thing when I first read this build.

But I changed my mind very quickly after playing it. I have been playing POE consistently since 2014 and this was the best build I have ever played, and it is not even close.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 27, 2020, 1:45:07 PM
"
hydre57 wrote:

Hi guy, what should I improve next? I only have 4 exalt left.

I'm following the tanky build.
I can kill conquerors pretty easily except Veritania where I often die once and I die to Sirus too but at least two times every fight.

There are two easy to acquire and powerful upgrades that you can afford:

1) Level 21 Raise Specter: Which gives you a 4th specter

2) Level 21 Raise Zombie: Which gives you more damage per zombie and the ability to raise an additional zombie for more clear speed.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 27, 2020, 1:48:19 PM
Looking for a Lethal Pride with at least 10% strength without additional passive points required in the socket outlined in the guide (Devotion, etc.). PM with stats and price.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info