3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Mubbsy wrote:
Yeah you're all good to go, just destroy the non amber warlords into the amber shapers (right click the orb, click the warlrods, then click the shapers amber in case there's confusion)

Made about 150-200 of these this season. Be prepared for only about 1/4 to have a free suffix to even craft strength. I rolled 4 amulets with non crafted str, and 3 all attributes amulets in that sample size, so its about 5% chance or so from my experience to land something pretty good. But if you can get a free suffix to craft str, and maybe a little health or ES in the prefixes, count yourself a winner.

Well I hit t6 int and t1 evasion% so not very impressive guess I'll try again or just buy one
"
BreadyMcBread wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Yeah you're all good to go, just destroy the non amber warlords into the amber shapers (right click the orb, click the warlrods, then click the shapers amber in case there's confusion)

Made about 150-200 of these this season. Be prepared for only about 1/4 to have a free suffix to even craft strength. I rolled 4 amulets with non crafted str, and 3 all attributes amulets in that sample size, so its about 5% chance or so from my experience to land something pretty good. But if you can get a free suffix to craft str, and maybe a little health or ES in the prefixes, count yourself a winner.

Well I hit t6 int and t1 evasion% so not very impressive guess I'll try again or just buy one

I've sold amulets with that much int for like 4ex on average (not sure who or what build wants them), markets kinda drying up, but you might get lucky, make a small profit, and use that money for more attempts. Kinda how I went down the rabbit hole trying for T1 str. Never got it but at least I hit T1 attributes. But it did make me hundreds of ex.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 26, 2020, 4:00:37 PM
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Baloosh wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:

Lol wtf. I've found exactly zero awakener's orbs so far, and you've used 150 - 200 of them?

RNG sucks balls for most people. :(

I have found 1, and bought about 149-199
They're only like 1.5ex, and the amulet bases with a little livesearch action run under 120c total for a t1 str% warlord amulet w/ no other conq mods, and any ilvl85 shaper amber amulet to alt spam (alt cost included). So about 2.2-2.3ex per amulet, not that bad.

MORE IMPORTANTLY
WTF
MY LUCK

3 corruption chambers later...

WE HAVE PEAKED
Casual 3.5 mirror weapon

Are you proud of me dad (brunowa)

I can't help but feel partially responsible for that mace. I mean, I mention RNG to you and then just a short time later - BOOMHEADSHOT with the double corruption.

You're welcome! ;)
Last edited by RGVsUrTexas on Feb 26, 2020, 10:44:02 PM
"
RGVsUrTexas wrote:

Your next two upgrades should be Raise Specter Level 21 which will give you access to another specter and Empower Level 4 for more DPS and an extra zombie.

Also, don't forget to anoint your amulet.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 27, 2020, 12:46:42 AM
How do I get 3 frost sentinels with spell echo?
It seems impossible. after an hour of trying I finally managed to only get 2 :/

***Lol got it on my first try today
Last edited by Spike911 on Feb 27, 2020, 12:50:33 AM
"
Spike911 wrote:
How do I get 3 frost sentinels with spell echo?
It seems impossible. after an hour of trying I finally managed to only get 2 :/

***Lol got it on my first try today

1) Desecrete
2) Raise Zombie on all unwanted spectres
3) Raise remaining spectres (frost sentinals)

Done.
how do you get the fortify buff?
"
botserver wrote:
It is viable using skelettons and zombies in same 6link item?
They share most gems.
This way you can use another item for auras for ex.

Very nice build.

Yep that's totally fine. Many people run like that giving you 2x 5 links in the weapon.
First of all, you are a legend mate. I really enjoy playing summoner build and can't wait try yours in this league.

I have one suggestion in your build that makes for beginner easy to understand and a little bit cheat sheet. So;
"
How do we cap resistances? POB shows they are uncapped?

POB does not calculate all resistances.

When we raise our zombies we get +30% resistances from Bone Barrier ascendency.

We also get +22% to resistances when we pop Spirit Offering due to it's interaction with Mistress of Sacrifice ascendency.

Although you say this on your FAQ and it's stated really good there is it possible to put a one tiny Capping resistance section in your build. Like explaning what are base resistance value after we finish the campaign how much zombies gives and spirit offering then lastly saying we need +X amount of resistances in those cases etc. I think that can be user friendly too. But still great build love to see it in action. Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info