3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
hydre57 wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

If you can craft +2 socketed support gems into that you're pretty much done. If you don't have the recipe try ask someone that you trust to craft it on for you.

Ty, and ty for the build ! Pretty smooth so far even as a new player. I still have a question, why fortify is better than 100%+ minion damage?

I'm not sure my base is right, I have an extra unwanted 15% increased stun duration ....

Fortify and minion damage both do the job. If you want to max it for your specific setup you can check which works best for you in POB.

You can try annul the stun duration if you want to try add another mod like strength or an aspect, or you can just leave it as is.
Last edited by brunowa on Feb 27, 2020, 5:33:07 PM
Thank you for this amazing build , im really having fun when i play .

I'm playing with Geofri setup right now but I wanna give a try Balanced Setup using Saqawal's Nest . Is it possible to run this setup without aul's amulet with pride reserved no mana mod ? Because this amulet approx 40 exalt right now and i cant afford that .

If im not able to run all of auras without aul's amulet which aura should i drop ? If there is no way , how i can upgrade my geofri build , i'll be really gratefull if u guys help me and advice :)
"
anil1164 wrote:
Thank you for this amazing build , im really having fun when i play .

I'm playing with Geofri setup right now but I wanna give a try Balanced Setup using Saqawal's Nest . Is it possible to run this setup without aul's amulet with pride reserved no mana mod ? Because this amulet approx 40 exalt right now and i cant afford that .

If im not able to run all of auras without aul's amulet which aura should i drop ? If there is no way , how i can upgrade my geofri build , i'll be really gratefull if u guys help me and advice :)

What kind of upgrade would you want for ur Geofri's setup? You can link Feeding Frenzy to ur Carrion golem and put in Minion dmg on ur 6l zombies for a significant DPS boost on bosses.

Also if u can check out my current setup, after trying dozens of different things i am really enjoying my current setup wich is both able to clear everything without having to slow down and melting bosses in a matter of seconds.
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 27, 2020, 8:02:43 PM
"
Zerss434 wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Zerss434 wrote:
Maybe because i am new but can you clarify on your weapon crafting for the fort weapon,

4) Use orbs of Alternations until you land either:
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems; OR
Socketed gems are supported by Level 1 Fortify

5) Use an Orb of Augmentation to try add the other mods you need.

6) Use a Regal Orb to try add the other mods you need.

7) If you don't get +1 Socketed Gems AND fortify, scour the weaopon and go back to 1).

8) If you have _1 Socketed Gems AND either fortify or onslaught, congrats!

I need to Orb of alt till i get +1 lvl socket gems or Supported by Fort 1

but when i orb of alt i always get on of them plus another modification not allowing me to attempt a Augmentation gem, i should scour till is get one of them by themselves? then attempt to get the other with aug or regal.

Thanks
-Zerss

It's easiest to roll fortify and then craft cannot roll attack mods and then beastcraft or exalt slam the +1 socketed gems. I can't remember which beastcraft it is but you can easily look it up.

Ok, thank you for the information. hopefully i can fully realize this builds full potential next league, being a new player at the tail end of a league make me a poor boy lol

Important note about this. Fortify weapon is not 100% chance to get +1 socketed gems with beastcraft as it has an elder base.

With an ilvl 85 weapon is 50/50 chance. With a ilvl of 82 or less, it's a 2/3 chance (Anywhere from ilvl 68-82 can still get +1 to socketed gems and roll fortify).

This is because +1 socketed gems has a weight of 1000, and on elder bases there is another non-attack mod, which is gaining endurance charges on kill. This mod has 2 tiers, each tier with a weight of 500. With the right ilvl weapon you only have a chance to roll one of these tiers though. However the trade off is not being able to hit things like T1 str , high res, etc as your suffix. If you want T1 str, an ilvl 82 weapon is best, because it can still roll T1 str (ilvl 82+), but cannot roll T1 endurance charge on kill, as it requires ilvl 83+.

The extended crafting guide for this method is available about half way down this page https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413 by Goofio.

Just substitute the fact its for minion damage weapons, and get the fortify mod instead, then follow the same steps, and then the +1 socketed gems will be either 50/50 or 2/3 chance (depending on ilvl) to beast craft in with your Farric Wolf Alpha.

This is still the cheapest, and most likely way to create this weapon in my opinion though. So even if its not 100%, you have only invested a little over a ex per attempt at getting the correct mod, and with 50/50 or 2/3 odds, i haven't heard of anyone needing to do it more than twice.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 28, 2020, 9:42:45 AM

Got lucky on the late league double corrupt. I was hoping for lvl 10 fortify/additional accuracy but the onslaught is not completely worthless I guess. This was a great league, hope they don't nerf it into the ground.

IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
[hitem post="22919373" index="1"]

Got lucky on the late league double corrupt. I was hoping for lvl 10 fortify/additional accuracy but the onslaught is not completely worthless I guess. This was a great league, hope they don't nerf it into the ground.

Onslaught will be helpful against single target but we also have it in our tree in Ravenous Horde (on kill effect).
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 28, 2020, 12:54:13 AM
Selling a +20% Lethal Pride
Nodes: Righteous army, Overcharge, Divine Wrath, Sanctuary

pm me in game: MOONandFriends
Buying elegant hubris, please PM, thanks :)
where do we put elegant hubris? in same spot as lethal pride?
"
BopMajster wrote:
where do we put elegant hubris? in same spot as lethal pride?

AFAIK they (Timeless jewels) are a one only deal, you can have either of them but not both.
Assuming you already knew that, yes the best places for them is the left side (the upper left if you can get a good enough jewel to justify it) or the lower left.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info