3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

For hubris you generally want it lower left if possible (although there are some other possibilities like top left witch, or right witch near melding), as we take the least passives there, and hubris doesn't add to passives, it full out replaces them.

So if its top leftish you're going to give up a lot of really beneficial nodes, then again, the points you add to it do have to come from somewhere, so you're gonna be making sacrifices somewhere in your tree.

Mine is actually on the leftmost spot (templar), and I've been trying to find a good one to replace it in marauder but its hard. I had to give up things like minion dmg and attack speed for it, which sucks but its still a damage increase in total. Also made it so my helm enchant BIS was attack speed instead of damage, so that saved like 18ex.

A good hubris will boost your damage a lot though so it will outweigh the cost of giving up most passives, but ideally, bottom left marauder spot would be best as we only take barb and jugg down there normally, and losing those isnt the end of the world.

*edit*

In other news, I now have a T1 str, attributes%, str% amulet...
Was being a sugar daddy for the world (I've given away like 100+ex of stuff the last week cus im running out of things to buy, but not out of money, and my luck has been insane so I'm trying to give back) and was teaching someone how to make awakened amulets, bought him all the stuff, and he rolled T1 str with it. Told him how jealous I was of his luck and he gave it to me (so I showered him in a bunch of ex, and old minion gear of mine totaling prob 50-60ex) and then spent a bunch more clearing and slamming til 2 good prefixes.

200+ attempts for this and this guy gets it his first try...lol?

I think all that's left now is for me to get needless 21/23 gems for every slot. If I still have money after that, I'll prob do some more sugar daddying before season ends, so I'll let you guys know ;)
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 28, 2020, 9:37:42 AM
Awesome build! Playing this on PS4 - trade market is just a mess, and not worth the annoyance of it all. I consider myself a complete nub when it comes to all this build stuff. So, if anyone is bored enough to take a peek at my gear, and for what is there, tell me what I could reasonably change(tree/enchants/etc) to push what I got a little more! I just got that circle ring, and would like to know if it's worth using what it replaced(was similar to the other ring I'm using), and if there's something else I could change to eek out the full benefits from it??
"
Mubbsy wrote:
For hubris you generally want it lower left if possible (although there are some other possibilities like top left witch, or right witch near melding), as we take the least passives there, and hubris doesn't add to passives, it full out replaces them.

So if its top leftish you're going to give up a lot of really beneficial nodes, then again, the points you add to it do have to come from somewhere, so you're gonna be making sacrifices somewhere in your tree.

Mine is actually on the leftmost spot (templar), and I've been trying to find a good one to replace it in marauder but its hard. I had to give up things like minion dmg and attack speed for it, which sucks but its still a damage increase in total. Also made it so my helm enchant BIS was attack speed instead of damage, so that saved like 18ex.

A good hubris will boost your damage a lot though so it will outweigh the cost of giving up most passives, but ideally, bottom left marauder spot would be best as we only take barb and jugg down there normally, and losing those isnt the end of the world.

*edit*

Was being a sugar daddy for the world (I've given away like 100+ex of stuff the last week cus im running out of things to buy, but not out of money, and my luck has been insane so I'm trying to give back) and was teaching someone how to make awakened amulets, bought him all the stuff, and he rolled T1 str with it. Told him how jealous I was of his luck and he gave it to me (so I showered him in a bunch of ex, and old minion gear of mine totaling prob 50-60ex) and then spent a bunch more clearing and slamming til 2 good prefixes.

200+ attempts for this and this guy gets it his first try...lol?

I think all that's left now is for me to get needless 21/23 gems for every slot. If I still have money after that, I'll prob do some more sugar daddying before season ends, so I'll let you guys know ;)

Dang! Congrats! What a week! Insane stuff the last few days!
Last edited by brunowa on Feb 28, 2020, 2:53:42 PM
"
Mubbsy wrote:

*edit*

You paid how much? My t1 str t1%str and t1%attributes was listed for weeks at 50ex and it never got a bite. Even took a while to sell it after posting it in this thread and offering a discount to anyone who bought it from here.
Hello guys. With delirium around the corner just looking for things to do with 40 ex before it goes to standard and value becomes super diluted. Was thinking ofsaving up for awakened multistrike but it looks like its a lost cause. Any other thing I should invest in instead? Thanks
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hello guys. With delirium around the corner just looking for things to do with 40 ex before it goes to standard and value becomes super diluted. Was thinking ofsaving up for awakened multistrike but it looks like its a lost cause. Any other thing I should invest in instead? Thanks

I might have missed it but if you are not running a curse, you could get the corrupted shaper touch gloves with Vulnerability on Hit
"
"
DongKingKong wrote:

I might have missed it but if you are not running a curse, you could get the corrupted shaper touch gloves with Vulnerability on Hit

Oh I have the merveils retainer spectre who casts stronger version of vulnerability so that sorts out the curse. BTW moot point got a jackpot watchers eye drop so awakened multistrike it is lol :)
Its hard to see some of the good information in the midst of a 1,000+ pages but the old "Vulnerability on Hit" Shapers Touch arent needed anymore.

You can save 10ish ex and pick up a "+2 to socketed aoe gems" for like 20-50c and put your auras in there for a extra 2 levels and use the Mervils Retainer to cast an insanely powerful Vulnerability for you.

(they can only be found in maps with the mod "area is inhabited by sea witches and their kin", I had better success in t15/16 rares, finding them nearly every time)

Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 29, 2020, 12:07:05 AM
Melee Physical Damage Support Gem stated
"Supported Skill deal 50% more damage with bleeding and poison caused by melee hit"

If I want to trigger that 50% more damage, I have to use zombie skill with Poison support gem?

it is 50% more, not just increased....
with the base 50% melee physical damage, it is 100% more...

Any one know how can use that extra 50% damage with zombie build??

Thanks!
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Its hard to see some of the good information in the midst of a 1,000+ pages but the old "Vulnerability on Hit" Shapers Touch arent needed anymore.

You can save 10ish ex and pick up a "+2 to socketed aoe gems" for like 20-50c and put your auras in there for a extra 2 levels and use the Mervils Retainer to cast an insanely powerful Vulnerability for you.

(they can only be found in maps with the mod "area is inhabited by sea witches and their kin", I had better success in t15/16 rares, finding them nearly every time)

Where did you find the information about the Vulnerability level Merveil's Retainer casts?

I can't seem to locate that info, all I can find is that they cast vulnerability but not the strength of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info