3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Is the socket colour the exact order on the gear or does it even matter?
"
greysquirl72 wrote:
Is the socket colour the exact order on the gear or does it even matter?

If sockets are linked, it does not matter what order the colors are in.
"
NoobSlayer36 wrote:
Great build!

One question - I want to run the skeletons variant of this, but I can't see what I should swap out to convert the build from zombies to skeletons. Do you have a guide or suggestion for how to tweak the build to run skeletons?

you don't swap Zombies for Skeletons. Zombies stay in the build.

If you want Skeletons as well, you put them in your chest armor.

The first post shows a build guide for this. See Setup 2 in the section labeled "Gear, Gems, Tree, POB Code" for one example of how skeletons are used.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 26, 2020, 2:22:52 PM
"
mr-castim wrote:
is this build gona be also good in DELIRIUM. I just started playing whit ps4 and this build is easy and fun for ps4

we won't know until more information comes out to see what skills and ascendancies have been buffed or nerfed.
"
enze92i wrote:
Hello guys !

I am kind of new in POE and start playing a few weeks ago, directly starting with this build (stupid, I know).
I somehow managed to be lucky and find the items needed to run it BUT... I might be crazy but I feel like I make 0 damage and I am squishy as hell ...

Do you have any idea of what I did wrong here and what can I improve ? I am kind of broke with only 10 exalt for the moment :)

Keep in mind that I started the league not so long ago, with no money no honey !
Also, how do I run more that 3 spectres?

Thanks guys !

With my weapon !

Also, the gem on the body armour are for blighted mainly, usually I run auras :
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Yeah you're all good to go, just destroy the non amber warlords into the amber shapers (right click the orb, click the warlrods, then click the shapers amber in case there's confusion)

Made about 150-200 of these this season. Be prepared for only about 1/4 to have a free suffix to even craft strength. I rolled 4 amulets with non crafted str, and 3 all attributes amulets in that sample size, so its about 5% chance or so from my experience to land something pretty good. But if you can get a free suffix to craft str, and maybe a little health or ES in the prefixes, count yourself a winner.

Lol wtf. I've found exactly zero awakener's orbs so far, and you've used 150 - 200 of them?

RNG sucks balls for most people. :(
"
Baloosh wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Yeah you're all good to go, just destroy the non amber warlords into the amber shapers (right click the orb, click the warlrods, then click the shapers amber in case there's confusion)

Made about 150-200 of these this season. Be prepared for only about 1/4 to have a free suffix to even craft strength. I rolled 4 amulets with non crafted str, and 3 all attributes amulets in that sample size, so its about 5% chance or so from my experience to land something pretty good. But if you can get a free suffix to craft str, and maybe a little health or ES in the prefixes, count yourself a winner.

Lol wtf. I've found exactly zero awakener's orbs so far, and you've used 150 - 200 of them?

I have found 1, and bought about 149-199
They're only like 1.5ex, and the amulet bases with a little livesearch action run under 120c total for a t1 str% warlord amulet w/ no other conq mods, and any ilvl85 shaper amber amulet to alt spam (alt cost included). So about 2.2-2.3ex per amulet, not that bad.

MORE IMPORTANTLY
WTF
MY LUCK

3 corruption chambers later...

WE HAVE PEAKED
Casual 3.5 mirror weapon

Are you proud of me dad (brunowa)
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 26, 2020, 3:21:10 PM
"
enze92i wrote:
"
enze92i wrote:
Hello guys !

I am kind of new in POE and start playing a few weeks ago, directly starting with this build (stupid, I know).
I somehow managed to be lucky and find the items needed to run it BUT... I might be crazy but I feel like I make 0 damage and I am squishy as hell ...

Do you have any idea of what I did wrong here and what can I improve ? I am kind of broke with only 10 exalt for the moment :)

Keep in mind that I started the league not so long ago, with no money no honey !
Also, how do I run more that 3 spectres?

Thanks guys !

With my weapon !

Also, the gem on the body armour are for blighted mainly, usually I run auras :

You will get an enormous DPS boost by getting an Empower level 4 and Raise Zombie level z21.

You will also get to raise another zombie when you get both of those.
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Baloosh wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:

I have found 1, and bought about 149-199
They're only like 1.5ex, and the amulet bases with a little livesearch action run under 120c total for a t1 str% warlord amulet w/ no other conq mods, and any ilvl85 shaper amber amulet to alt spam (alt cost included). So about 2.2-2.3ex per amulet, not that bad.

MORE IMPORTANTLY
WTF
MY LUCK

3 corruption chambers later...

WE HAVE PEAKED
Casual 3.5 mirror weapon

Are you proud of me dad (brunowa)

Hot dang! Look at that thing! You did it in less than 24 hrs.

That's nuts, congrats!!
Still deciding if one day it'll be yours :P

I might cash in my whole build one day to try to make a juicer in standard to see if my potato PC can handle it, but if not, I'll prob give you whatever parts of my gear you want after I decide, for all your effort in making a fantastic build that I'm absolutely loving.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 26, 2020, 3:37:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info