3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
enze92i wrote:
!
Also, how do I run more that 3 spectres?

Thanks guys !

To get your 4th specter, you need a level 21 raise specter.

You did not link your weapon so I can't see why you may be doing small damage.

If you feel squishy, you may want to consider moving to the auras setup instead of skele's.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 26, 2020, 9:12:20 AM
"
KopaKabana wrote:
I cant see teh minion damage in POB, what i need to do so POB shows the minion damage (for zombies)
I need to download something?

After you import your build into POB, look on the left side of the screen. There will be a pull down menu to choose your skill.

Choose Raise Zombie and then choose Default attack. All the damage data listed underneath will be your per zombie damage.
"
Cyrom wrote:
Doesnt our AG with Stitched demon mask benefit alot from Grave intentions since it also gives: Minions gain 10% of maximum life as maximum energy shield.

Yes but if you have rare chest with 10% life as ES you still get the benefit, in top the 40% that consuming 10 corpses with Spirit Offering gives is more than enough to get huge amounts of life regeneration in AG. Only one shots will kill him: really jucy tier 18-20 maps and really deep delve with nasty mods.
Mubbsy how can i contact You? i cant find your nick in the game...mine is lazarus20122
IGN is SmokinFatBones

I got an appointment right now but I should be around later I think.

(my account is public, you coulda just looked at my characters there :P)

Ps. Buying double corruption alters if anyone gets one and would rather make a few ex.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 26, 2020, 11:46:14 AM
is this build gona be also good in DELIRIUM. I just started playing whit ps4 and this build is easy and fun for ps4
Hi all, I am currently trying to upgrade my amulet from astramentis to a dual influence. I have a shaper amber amulet with % attributes tier 1 ,only stat. And the conquerors one with % strength tier 1. If I use an awakened orb will the outcome have both of them?

Both are magic, the conquerors one has a prefix.
Last edited by BreadyMcBread on Feb 26, 2020, 1:14:02 PM
"
BreadyMcBread wrote:
Hi all, I am currently trying to upgrade my amulet from astramentis to a dual influence. I have a shaper amber amulet with % attributes tier 1 ,only stat. And the conquerors one with % strength tier 1. If I use an awakened orb will the outcome have both of them?

Both are magic, the conquerors one has a prefix.

If the one with other affix isn't another conqueror one then you use the orb in one of them and the other will become the base of the item. If both affixes one amulet are from conquerors then you are doing a 50/50 on what will remain in the new amulet with double influence.
Yeah you're all good to go, just destroy the non amber warlords into the amber shapers (right click the orb, click the warlrods, then click the shapers amber in case there's confusion)

Made about 150-200 of these this season. Be prepared for only about 1/4 to have a free suffix to even craft strength. I rolled 4 amulets with non crafted str, and 3 all attributes amulets in that sample size, so its about 5% chance or so from my experience to land something pretty good. But if you can get a free suffix to craft str, and maybe a little health or ES in the prefixes, count yourself a winner.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 26, 2020, 2:03:58 PM
Great build!

One question - I want to run the skeletons variant of this, but I can't see what I should swap out to convert the build from zombies to skeletons. Do you have a guide or suggestion for how to tweak the build to run skeletons?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info